What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Custard Cream - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Arthur Mcarthur

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198313722932

The date when this happened: 12/24/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Explantion is explained mostly in the report linked. We robbed a guy saw 24 pistol rounds on himself and a pistol. Whilst attempting to kidnap him and take his stuff he NVL's and exploits resulting in him getting killed and myself and friend shortly after, im claiming compensation for the standard pistol and the 24 rounds of ammo as thats what we would of been able to get. We also lost our tasers but havent got the video of when we died.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/136336-report-a-player-1166-gta-rp/
https://gyazo.com/bb14a0fa17043bfdfbf5b74a55d7dbdb
Lost items and total value of compensation: 24 Pistol Rounds - Standard Pistol

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what you had on you as well I believe you sent me this if you want to add that.

unknown-14.png

I've looked through the evidence.

So, to conclude. You were robbing someone, and they decided to give you the finger and run out the building. You then decided to taze the individual x-amount of times, and end up stabbing him. Since you didn't loose anything, because you never managed to have him drop any items, I'll be declining the compensation request. This is solely due to the reason mentioned prior.

Although your request didn't meet our compensation request criteria, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back