What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Unknown id 172 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax Trappy

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ajax Trappy

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Unknown id 172

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: --

What best describes this incident ?: No value of life

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I was robbing these 2 people in the clothing shop with my friend and when i was pointing at both of them than the person (id 172) decided to do a roll over the ground while i was pointing a gun at him and shoot me in my head.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/5GTIzI4kGsE

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
1. not long enough vid 

2. i had enough time to roll away from you friend as he was not locked onto me so it gave me plenty of time to move 

3. you weren't even aimed right at me so you couldn't even get a proper shot on me if you wanted to 

4. didn't even call me to team-speak to try and resolve this just put it up on here

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is the full clip that I got of the situation. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Ajax Trappydo you have the part where it shows his ID, any screenshots or anything, it is not a big issue but it would make things easier if you do get a session ID in a video or a screenshot.

@ajax please give may you post an unedited video please 🙂 as there is not sound to the second one but sound in the first one 

But I'll say again you didn't call me to ts to try and resolve and as your friend was not locked onto me and he was still making his way towards me I felt that I had the best opportunity to roll away from your friend and take you out as you had the gun and you were more of the threat once I took you out I was gonna move onto your friend as he still didn't know what was going on when I rolled away from him unfortunately I didn't turn enough to shot him as well but as I say I feel like I had the best odds to do what I did as I believe that it is value of life to try everything before it is too late which I feel like I did. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was in a discord call with my dutch friend, we just spoke in discord before the robbery and the rule clearly says hot mic all your communications and I did hot mic all the communications inside the shop. The Time of the incident was 23:26

thank you for posting it, I'll leave this to the admins as I've said my piece and my thoughts on it 

thanks. 

Hello, I will summarise the situation below and then move forward to the outcome.

The situation is quite simple and fast, Ajax Trappy shows up at a clothing shop where there are 2 individuals inside the shop, he points a gun towards the female and male, during that time, he tells the female to move towards the male, when she is moving towards the male the male decides to do a combat roll and shoot Ajax in the face when he is pointing a gun towards him, after that shoot out Ajax's friend kills ID 172. 

There was no value of life involved there as ID 172 was at a clear disadvantage when he had a gun pointed towards him now it doesn't matter if he was pointing at your head or legs, another point the was not locked onto you but you can not really go with it and say " oh he was not locked onto me so I could do whatever I want to ", you have to value your life even if they are locked onto you or not, sometimes you get killed instantly when they press left click and not even locked onto you. 

Try to create enjoyable scenarios and go with roleplay rather than doing a combat roll and killing the person who has you there as a hostage and then end up getting stabbed by his friend.

Moving forward to Ajax, when you are making a report try to add all the evidence instead of a really short clip. 

Since @Smurfy_E3has a really clean record I am gonna leave it as a warning on their record instead of a ban. Try not to do something like this in future and go with the roleplay instead of a roll and shooting the hostage takers.

Character Name/s: James Elbridge
Ban Length: N/A ( Warning )
Rule/s: (G2.4)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back