What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Compensation Request - MickMacF - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickMacF

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Abdula Gupti Singh

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199118532714

The date when this happened: 12/27/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: Me and my in game friend Mohhamed Hussain Al magrahey were attempting to rob gruppe 6 who we seen were in a barber shop and vulnerable after a night of chaos in the city. we approached them in the shop with a musket aimed at them and a knife and told them to put there hands up and step off the barber chair as seen in video, 540 refused to do this and wanted to finish his haircut. his friend complied but when he was told to put his hands up numerous times he didnt comply. then after hitting his panic button ( not in uniform ) when we were giving him orders the whole time he eventually put his hands up when the police arrive, he doesnt seem bothered about either weapon being in his face. he then refuses to drop his gun and bullets and at gun and knife point he runs away out the door. then after that we approach the other man ( now hostage ) telling him we will negotiate but then multiple shots were fired in to the shop by 540 almost hitting his colleague and injuring us. my friend mohhamed hussain then killed them both with the knifes and i surrendered peacefully.

All can be seen in the video but for some reason my recording device has only captured my microphone and not the in game audio, however the video speaks for itself.
the sessionheads can be seen at the end of the clip.
We also offered numerous times in OOC to go to TS to resolve after the RP was finished and were ignored.

https://youtu.be/RwssvnKbXDg

I have also submitted a player report
this incident happened around 1am

Link to any evidence:

https://youtu.be/RwssvnKbXDg

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 Glock 17 and 55 bullets

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Hi @MickMacF
As you're player report on the individual went through i will be Approving this compensation for the items listed below.

1x Glock 17
55x Pistol ammo

Approved
You can collect you're compenstation at City Hall.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back