What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 405 & 426 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Douglas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 405 & 426

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 19

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: This new pink gang were running their mouth to us, we then later found them and chased them to where they went up to the multi-story by triad turf. We attempted to rob them both but obviously that didnt happen. This video is a clear break of NVL, both arent bothered by 3 guns to their head, fella then decides to stab us. Also we attempted to call him to ts but he didnt come.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/cNX0g4DUysA

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

sorry that i have not been able to reply as i am currently not well i will reply as soon as i feel well enough if this is resolved befor i get better then so be it thanks.

Hello, I am replying on behalf of both myself and Silent2K15, as previously stated he is unwell. I am aware that a video clip from Silent's point of view has been sent to Stuart privately. The first point we would like to make is that Silent and a friend were shot and downed by you guys and left to be treated by Paramedics an hour previous to this situation, meaning that they could both remember everything that had happened. The earlier shooting was conducted with very little and poor roleplay, therefore why would Silent's character leave valuing his life to people who shoot for little to no reason and are willing to kill so easily? As shown in the video we have sent to Stuart, it is clearly shown that when the person on the motorbike asked us to get out of the car on multiple occasions, not once did he have a gun or any weapon pointed at us, also you can hear that the guy on the bike identifies us by voice, saying ''It's the pink guys'' on his radio, as we drive off and he begins his pursuit. 

When we got out of the car on the top of the parking garage, the guy on the motorbike proceeds to drive away from us and refuses to speak despite Silent asking him numerous times what he wanted, which is also shown in the video sent to Stuart. 

With all the above being taken into account leading up to this situation, myself and Silent did not see that we had to comply with their demands.

Myself and Silent will leave the rest for the staff to consider. and will accept any punishment if they deem one fit.

Thank you for your time,

Stevie and Silent

At the end of the day you were outnumbered, had 3 guns to your head and your fella thinks he's solid and then proceeds to stab us and not value his life. For yourself the whole situation you were completely silent and didn't comply and did not put your hands up. I will be leaving this rule break to staff to deal with.

Good Morning all, Apologies this report took a little longer to be reviewed. Was due to the festive period, Hopefully you are feeling better as well Silent.

With that being said lets move onto the report fully. I've reviewed both videos including the one Silent provided to myself. Upon watching the first video indeed it does appear there was more to the story and that's what has been provided by Silent to myself and the staff team, I'll reference parts of the video Silent did provide myself however this will remain within the staff team.

At the start of the video Silent and Stevie was at Vagos turf in their vehicle when 444 comes up and asks if they was alright. Shortly after 444 pulls back up and asks to pull the window down then step out of the vehicle. Upon Silent asking why he drove off, At this point there was no threat. Upon driving 444 was following and diving call outs to where the vehicle was going and made the reference 'It's one of them Pink guys'. Not much roleplay overall happened at Vagos turf.

Within the video Silent does mention they are heading towards triads and that 'One of them guys are chasing us' and give out the exact location of where you was as you reached the top of the car park. The others in the call do say where they are and one mentions they are saying to much and shouldn't be. You hear someone saying they cannot see Silent so this was clear they was using OOC information in game. 

444 does point a gun at Silent and Stevie and asks him to put his hands up, Apart from asking to put their hands up no other RP was happening and then he started shooting, This would fall under RDM since there was no quality roleplay happening and when they was on the car park 444 was driving off until the bike was broken down. Moving on a little bit, Others showed up and had guns aimed at Stevie and Silent and neither does value their life and this is clear is both videos. Stevie does also provide ooc information within the discord call saying exactly to where they we're after Silent was downed then others showed up using said information they gathered in the call you was in at the time. 

Going over the video I cannot see any session id's of the people who showed up that did use the ooc information, However this should seen as a warning that using ooc information to effect roleplay in any means would result in a punishment as outlined in the rules here '(G3.1) OOC Information - Using out of character information to influence the course of roleplay is considered metagaming and punishable by a ban. This includes but is not limited to: Twitch Streams, forum information and Steam messages'.

Overall I understand the frustration from all involved however we should be roleplaying to the best of our abilities and of course following the rules. Now I understand that from Stevie's comment above that she did reference a different situation and I cannot comment on that as no evidence or report has been made on that and we can only go off what information we have. In relation to this comment 'myself and Silent did not see that we had to comply with their demands', If you are at a obvious disadvantage or clearly outnumbered you should comply with demands as stated within the rules (G2.4 for reference), This can be seen when more people showed up that both did apply in this situation.

Now with that being said I've reached decision on the report and will outline the punishments that will be issued on parties mentioned above and following the Fair bans system, The one I will mention is 444 is currently banned so this report will reflect in their notes.

Character Name/s: Jonny Moony
Ban Length: Permanent
Rule/s: G1.2

Character Name/s: Hector Smith
Ban Length: Permanent
Rule/s: G2.4 & G3.1

Character Name/s: Stevie Smith
Ban Length: 1 Day Ban
Rule/s: G2.4 & G3.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back