What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 22 - Ryan Andersen - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Arthur Mcarthur

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 22 - Ryan Andersen

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/27/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1645

What best describes this incident ?: Fail RP - Powergaming - Exploiting

Please (in detail) describe the incident: So during this report I want to stress my unwillingness to want to write this report which I have also disclosed to Ryan via forum PM.

To start with myself and my gang members are currently in the process of setting up a private security business for RP reasons and have been doing so for a number of days. The intent for this business is to provide and alternative to G6 and we accept private hiring. Now for this myself and my colleagues need firearms.. Tasers, Handguns ect. So we work in teams robbing OCG's and some police officers if the opportunity presents itself.

This situation began as me and my friends spotted "PC Ryan Andersen" & "PPC Pendrew Winter" outside Noble Stores near MRPD. We made some small talk and ended up holding them up. We ziptied them and took them to a secluded location north of the city and proceeded doing the usual. Small talk some RP and then stripping them of their gear. During the pat down of "PC Ryan Andersen (22)" He pressed his panic button after it was destroyed within RP. This led to police figuring out were we are and arriving on scene. We were confused to this and held the other officer up and attempted to leave the area, confused by how they found us and pointing to only one conclusion that someone had streamsniped @MR MOO as he was streaming at the time so we made out leave and drove away.

On our escape of the facility we were initially at Trojan and other officers were lying in wait and so shots were fired from both sides. I attempted to shoot an officer whilst driving away and my game bugged resulting in me being ejected from the vehicle later getting killed by Trojan.

Now onto the after part of this situation. I initially contacted PC Chris Mccain as I was under the impression he possibly stream sniped and he informed me he did not and that they received a panic alarm and came to the scene. I asked for the name of the officer involved and he also came to TS and he was very apologetic about the whole situation. We initially planned to resolve this by continuing in game however Ryan explained how this might ruin RP so we decided to just call it even and not continue.

The issues presented itself due to this initial situation Ryan Andersen forced due to this error of judgement pressing his panic alarm when he radio was destroyed within roleplay, further down the line. My gangmate was issued a warrant for his involvement after police arrived on scene due to Ryans Mistake. And was arrested for it later in the day, getting sentenced to 720 months and losing his firearm aswell. Due to this and after careful consideration I have decided to go through with this report for the following reasons.

1. To prevent this action in the future by Ryan
2. To serve as warning to alot of other police and gangs who do dumb stuff like this to hopefully prevent further rulebreaking
3. To gather compensation for the loss of items.

Id also like to stress that a ban isnt what im looking for here but instead a warning possibly to Ryan and an accepted report so i can claim my compensation. Ryan has been more than compliant from me and I do generally believe it was a simple mistake and me making this report is not something I wanted to do but was convinced to do by gang mates and by the future consequences that occurred as a result.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/21yfZVEgOGA       *Initial Situation*

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I will reply to this, only because I was mentioned in it. I know I am not the one being reported here, but just want to make it clear - the panic was the only reason we knew where you were. There was absolutely no metagaming, stream sniping etc... going on, didn't even know anyone was streaming the situation. I can provide footage of this if staff want it. 

I do believe Ryan said his camera wasn't facing the guy that broke his radio, so didn't see the /me but I will leave the rest for Ryan to reply to, as there is nothing I can really add about the rest that Jay doesn't already know. 

I am id 167 in this situation which although I escaped in this exact instance, I was later arrested due to me having a warrant solely due to this situation. Here is my compensation request for getting arrest due to the fact that this officer pressed his panic on a broken radio; 

I'd also like to repeat that we do not want to see Ryan leave the RPUK community because of this, we just want him to know that what he did wasn't right and receive compensation for his unjust actions (which he apologized for).
If there is anything else you need feel free to contact me 

I will reply to this, only because I was mentioned in it. I know I am not the one being reported here, but just want to make it clear - the panic was the only reason we knew where you were. There was absolutely no metagaming, stream sniping etc... going on, didn't even know anyone was streaming the situation. I can provide footage of this if staff want it. 
Yes we know that the only reason that you were there was due to the panic and I think we all can respect and agree with the actions you guys (meaning the officers responding to the scene) took, especially, not starting a gunfight right away haha 🙂

The evidence presented is the truth and there is probably nothing that i could add to this. I have bodycam of the incident up until my bodycam was taken off after then there is nothing. I can confirm against Chris that i didn't see the /me smashes radio as when i looked round it looked like the person was leaning. Then someone spoke to me so i looked away. I didn't deny the /me was used and said. It was an honest mistake done out of force of habit and if i had seen the command then i would not have pressed my panic. I am sure there are plenty more people that have done the same thing that i have done. As you would see I do apologise. I didn't really want to have to set myself up to get robbed again as to me it wouldn't be very good RP even if the situation was the same maybe slightly extended. It would be better if it was to happen naturally. But yeah as i said previously i do apologise for what happened it was an honest mistake. As soon as my bodycam was taken off i stopped recording. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Apologies for the late response to the report, Been a lot happening this time of year and most of us have been with families, On that note I hope you all had a wonderful christmas and new year!

Right to kick this report off, So from watching the video fully Ryan does indeed use his panic button whilst in zipties after the radio was smashed within Roleplay, This is pretty straight forward as a whole and would fall more under Powergaming. Ryan has admitted he made a mistake and come clean that he did this, For this it's good to see players being honest when they make a mistake or do something they shouldn't and it coming to the forums, We do appreciate the honesty here.

In the video at the timestamp the following comment was made, ''3:07 We're taking another one as they have a glock on them.' Just to touch on this, Situations should be about roleplay over 'What items can I get overall'. Roleplay should be the top priority over items gained. Following the fair bans system and for the above reasons I will be issuing a warning on Ryan Andersen for the breaking the rule G1.5.

Update to this report as some additional information has come to my attention, At timestamp 0.54 seconds I understand getting robbed isn't fun no one likes being a vending machine, Said from vending machine again then claimed to have an order to fill. This is referring to the server meta at the moment and would fall under common sense as a whole, Since you are to remain in character at all times and this isn't a comment anyone would make in a robbery. 

I would expect better from yourself @Custard Creamfrom being an ex-sergeant and now a CID officer, overall this it's appalling and I would like to see this not happen in the future as it shouldn't ever come into RP, Based on that you will also be receive a 2 day ban following the fair bans system.

Action
ID: 22
Rule: G1.5
Action taken: Warning

ID: 57
Rule: C1.7
Action taken: 2 days ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back