What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Custard Cream - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Custard Cream

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Los Santos NHS
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Arthur Mcarthur

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198313722932

The date when this happened: 12/27/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/136408-report-a-player-22-ryan-andersen-gta-rp/ Everything is discussed in the report
What im claiming compensation for is the loss of firearms and ammunition from the situation failing as it did due to Fail RP and Powergaming, It is also due to the game bug i recieved at the end were when i shoot it launches me from the car resulting in me dying from police.

Link to any evidence:

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/topic/136408-report-a-player-22-ryan-andersen-gta-rp/

Lost items and total value of compensation: Glock 17, Taser, 140 Rounds

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

Good afternoon @Custard Cream

As I delt with the report I'll also deal with the compensation request. Now going off the report video it's obvious the police only showed up as the panic button was hit so you would of had the items from the robbery overall. Now you did die and respawn however this death wouldn't of happened if the panic wasn't hit, So based on this I will be compensating you with the following items shown in the video and listed below.

2x Armor 
1x Oil Container
3x Radio
2x Smartphone
1x Hammer
1x Knife
1x Stungun
1x Glock
1x Ziptie
158x Pistol Bullets 

You can retrieve your compensation at City Hall

Approved!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back