What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - Candice - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floob

Compensation Request

In-game Name: Candice Crystal-Long

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198807273952

The date when this happened: 12/19/21

Please provide full detail and evidence: I spawned in at benefactor, and when I tried to go through the red circle, I got downed. I raised a ticket in discord at the time (number 10233) but wasnt able to get help in time so had to respawn, losing my inventory in the process, including a standard pistol. Sorry for the low quality video, I am on a different pc in a different country with no recording software on it so had to record it on my phone xD

Link to any evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAe_zLz93UM

Lost items and total value of compensation: 1 standard

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@CandiceJust to confirm with this one, Did this happen on Dec 19th or the 22nd? Main reason I'm asking is the ticket ID you've provided was about a different matter overall? If there was a different ticket made on a different day I'll have a look through but I just need the date of when this happened if you could please 🙂 

oops my bad, forgot I had made another ticket since! the correct ticket number would be 10137 and it seems it was on the 17th of December? thankyou for the reply 

No problem and thank you for confirming that for me @CandiceJust keep in mind what Nuclear said in the ticket for future reference. Apologies we was unable to come and assist you at this time however it is good you managed to get a clip of what you had and lost. Due to the ticket being made and us not able to help you at that time I will issue the compensation for all items lost shown in the video and linked below.

1x Apple Tini
1x Armor
1x Bandage
3x Christmas Candy Cane
12x Christmas Chocolate
44x Christmas Gingerbread 
1x Hairband
3x Mulled Wine
1x Radio
4x RepairKit
1x SmartPhone
1x Flashlight
1x Standard Pistol
1x Petrol Can
1x Switchbalde

You can retrieve your compensation at City Hall

Approved!

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back