What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

FiveM - Vehicle Handling

Stevie

I've been working on adjusting a few of the vehicles on server that in my opinion could use a little tweaking. Here are the ones I've done so far however, the speed needs to be adjusted by the devs to fit the classes better (I don't know the exact speeds). I'll be going off the vehicle feedback thread grabbing a few of the vehicles that drive below par. If anybody wants to test them out and give feedback, it would be appreciated. I've tried my best to grab the correct vehicles from GTA 5 Mods however some models might be wrong and handle incorrectly. I'd be happy to continue with the thread and update it regularly, if of course the devs would like me to. 

Here are the vehicles that I've currently finished tweaking:

Audi R8
Audi RS6 Sedan
Audi RS6
Skyline R32
Mazda RX-7
Porsche 911 GT3
Jeep Trackhawk

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/QBET3ygR (updated 05/01/22)

Thanks,
Stve.

Last edited by a moderator:
More finished vehicles handlings added to the pastebin (will edit the one in the previous post):

Lexus RCF
M4 Duke
Mitsubishi Eclipse
Ferrari 458
Audi RS7
Golf GTI
Honda Civic Type-R
Ford Focus RS

Note: Goal here is to try and correct all the original model of cars from GTA5M first, as they are the ones usually with issues (base game cars are fine for now). I'm basing the handling of cars on racing games I've played in the past, the main one being Forza Horizon (without the crazy speeds), giving them the more arcadey/realistic feel to fit the RP server better. To get the best results from the car especially in races, cars are setup with tighter steering lock to make the players follow the racing line and take the corners more precisely. 

Update:
- Clicking on specific car, will take you to the GTA 5 Mods page to clarify which model I used to setup the handling. 
- Will update the pastebin above in a few minutes and the links.

-Stve

200.gif

+1 for the rx7 tuning, turns and brakes like a truck currently

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a little update, I haven't forgotten about this thread. I'm working quietly in the shadows slowly tipping away at all the cars. Bunch of people gave me feedback on the cars that were updated so far and it really is greatly appreciated. By no means are the cars listed above are "fully finished", it was mainly just to gather feedback and see what people think. I've worked (and reworked) through quiet a bunch of them ever since the last post, but there's still a lot of them left. What takes up most of the time is figuring out which class the vehicle is placed in and trying to download the correct model of the car. Base game cars shouldn't be too difficult to fly through. 

Just to mention, whatever top speed and acceleration the cars have now, will remain the same. I can only alter the handling of the model and make it feel like it fits in that class more. If you want the speed changed, head over to this thread and recommend moving the car up or down a class. 

I've finished the majority of the JDM, German, Supers, Sultans and some other little cars.
Focus now is to find out which other 'imports' are on the server and start taking care of them, eventually moving onto the LS tuners, muscle cars and SUV's.

Any further feedback is appreciated, thankyou
-Stve

Back