What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Zak Parker + 437 + 434 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Connor Connards

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Zak Parker + 437 + 434

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/29/21

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1930

What best describes this incident ?: Combat Log / FailRP / RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Police initially responded to a dispatch about a machete. When on scene, a few people were already there. Once we had identified the individual with the machete, we gave them orders to comply to, which they did. As soon as we had put them in cuffs, another person rolled up on a faggio and stabbed PC Ryan Kray in the back with no prior interaction and no words spoken. As you can see in the clip, I made an attempt to get them to TS so we could speak about the reasoning behind the incident but they decided not to turn up.

In the second clip, the same male was reported to have a knife on him for the second time but on this occasion when I tried to issue a FPN, he combat logged to avoid the situation.

This group of people are making no attempt to provide quality RP, if any for that matter, and it is really ruining the scenarios for myself and others. PC Gabbana did report to me that they might have been using Discord as a way of communicating to them.

Clip #1 - https://youtu.be/edN59EMds_8 | 19:10
Clip #2 - 0| 19:30
Clip #3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CsleE8X1dw | All together

Note: The female in clip 3 has no intentions of bringing RP to the server unfortunately, therefore I'm unsure, if they do return after whatever their punishment, that they will change.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edN59EMds_8

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Connor Connards Apologies it's taken a little bit for the report to be reviewed. Before I go ahead and review the report fully, In Clip 1 do you have any additional evidence prior to what is being shown from either yourself or any other officers that we're on scene at the time? Also is there supposed to be a Clip 2 since there is nothing shown above ? 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Apologies for not linking it beforehand! Completely slipped my mind as it was uploading!

@StuartFor the bit before clip one, that was us arriving on scene. I believe I may have video of that but not sure, I would need to check next time I’m on 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the additional video @Connor Connards

I've watched all three videos and got to say I am appauled by all three. Going over the videos it's clear they have no care for our rules and only come here to troll/mess about, Not to actually roleplay as a whole. I'll reference a few parts of the videos linked above and then post the punishments below.

In Clip 1 this appears to be a friend of the other two detained however nothing was said from them before stabbing Ryan, This would indeed fall under RDM.

In clip 2 there isn't any session heads however the Female does mention this is Zack in the third video so I'm happy with the name shown for this and they did indeed combat log as their friend told them to do.

Clip 3 437 where the female mentions 'Do you know F8 Quit' Multiple times and asks what happens, Clearly breaking character and doesn't seem to care about the server rules overall and believes it's all a big joke. She did mention whilst in MRPD that she only come here to mess about so it's clear they aren't serious about Roleplay nor the community also again breaks character in MRPD when talking about their keybinds. In the third part of the third video she does try to encourage others to break the rules before combat logging herself.

ID 437 - Emily Rose - Permanent Ban for C1.8, C2.3, G2.3

ID 441 - Zak Parker - Permanent Ban C2.3

ID 434 - Jonathan Fisher - 1 day ban following the fair bans system for G1.2

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back