What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Chris Noble, and the story about Summer Hall

Stavik

Do not go gentle into that good night
Management
Staff Team
Lifetime Donator
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos NHS
Los Santos Firefighter
It started with a simple compliment about the truck that Chris owns outside Noble Stores and it developed into a story with both intrigue, dangers, shit driving, poems and just quite simply some really really good RP.

From bringing Summer to safety, to fake name and employment, Chris have been on a amazing journey of roleplay that started very simple.
After weeks of this going on it all now seemed to come to and end. (Or did it, who knows)

For outstanding RP from the getgo there is a few people needing a mention.

@Summer, the other lead actor. Just brilliant. High quality RP from start to finish and very inclusive so that everyone can take part and adapt.
@Mickey Jones , The guy Chris just can't seem to trust and always ends up bringing Summer into trouble. Top notch "villain" to the story!
@TheHellHound , Jeff aka Elvis. The one guy Chris could even think about trusting. Bringing the whole medic side to it. Brilliant character!

And also to the Auto Exotic Crew, The Lost MC,  NHS and so many more that took part.
These are a few of the reasons why i do this shit and this particualr story has given me a breath of fresh air. I appreciate you all and thank you for bringing me along! 

#RoleplayEverything
1 more thing, a small cringy video to bring you along the places that ment alot for Chris Noble and his story with Summer Hall 🙂

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

-Stavik

Just wanna say thank you, Really appreciate the recommendation has been some really good RP, some very complex RP

Thank you so much for the recommendation @Stavik

I've enjoyed this rp so much, and I cant wait to see where it heads. Something very small, became something super big, and I'm ecstatic to see so many great people taking part in the scenario! 

A huge thanks to everyone who has participated so far, the story is only just begun... ❤

@Summer Thank you for being a lovely patient! It's nice to see people adhering to their injuries and fully RP'ing them out. 💜

200.gif

Back