What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Boon445123 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boon445123

Unban Appeal for Boon445123 

In-game Name: Bingo Wier

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198990475240

Ban ID: $$rpuk6621$$

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think I got banned because my brother got banned but I think it was an IP ban so I'm banned as well

Why should we unban you ?: I think you should unban me because I did nothing wrong and I think I got IP banned and we also went into TeamSpeak to show we were different people. His steam id is 76561198244796992 and my steam id is 76561198990475240.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

We are aware. As posted above, this is currently being looked into. There is no time frame for this. 

@Boon445123

Would you be able to check if you can connect now? you should be able too but please confirm here once you have done so.

That being said, this is a privilege but also comes with a certain level of trust now. So you will be monitored, i see you have a lot of notes for not very good ropleplay. Baiting/low level RP and such. This needs to stop, you need to be more sensible when playing on the server. 

Very well. 

Don't let us down.

Issue Resolved.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back