What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Happy New Year!

Gordon

Staff Lead
Staff Lead
Dev Team
Staff Team
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
rplogo.png

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Here are some messages from the Management, Development & Staff Teams

TinyBigJacko
Well, what a long, strange trip it's been. 

I'm sure many of us will be glad to see the back of 2021 and are hoping that 2022 will be better, and see an end to this crazy state of world affairs, pandemics, isolation, lockdowns, jabs and (for some of us) loss and heartbreak of absent, sometimes even deceased friends, parents, relatives. It has, without doubt, been a tough year for some, and my heart goes out to you, if you're one of those who have suffered.

But it's true to say that every cloud has a silver lining, and for many of us, we've made new friends this year too - sometimes as a direct result of having more time being stuck at our PCs, and needing the comfort and excitement of shared experiences, fun and togetherness. And even though they may be virtual experiences, the friends we make are real. Some will still be our friends in years to come (I've lost count of how many people I'm lucky enough to call friend, as a direct result of my nearly eight years in this community). Others may come and go, and we may not meet them again for many years, or perhaps never at all, as our tastes in games change, and as people move between communities.

But still, the shared experiences, the fun, the laughs, the excitement, even the grief and the arguments sometimes, are all a vibrant part of sharing these crazy times, this crazy community, and these wonderful (crazy?) people and friends, as we cling on to those moments of joy and ride the roller-coaster together.

We said goodbye to Wilco this year (though I know he is watching from the sidelines and living his best life, wishing us all well - stay safe fella, and be happy! You've earned it).
Some of us had Covid and suffered quite badly (I won't name names, but we're rooting for them, and they know it); others of it narrowly escaped and are just about still hanging in there, happy that we made it through, with the support of our pals (thanks people; you know who you are!)
We also said a fond farewell to ARMA/AltisLife this year, which was a wrench for many of us, but sadly, had to be. The chapter may be closed, but the book is never fully written, so who knows what the future might one day bring?

I hope you all had a joyful Christmas this year, if you celebrate it - and if you don't, I hope you had a joyful time with family and friends just the same. 
Tonight is the dawn of a New Year, and I hope we can look forward to more of the good things, as we march into next year, I want to say a huge thank you to all the people who matter:

To our Staff - you come in for so much flak, almost all of it nonsense and bitter spite from naughty people who've simply been caught. Please stick with it, and please keep doing what you do to make this place run fair. Thank you!

To our Staff Leads - I've watched you grow so much these last couple of years (and before, tbh) - struggling with the new problems that arise as we transition from an ARMA community full of mostly lads, to a more fully rounded community of all sexes and genders, more mature, with all the new problems and dilemmas that brings! Keep growing, keep learning, and keep being the bedrock of trust that makes this place so special. Thank you!

To our Devs and Dev-leads - who work so damned hard for everyone, and get largely no credit, and lots of noise. All the good things you do are gobbled up and accepted by the players so fast, that I know it sometimes seems like the only noises you hear are people asking for more, or complaining about things that are different, or not 100% bulletproof. Yet you keep on giving, keep on building, fixing, tweaking, creating and inspiring, for nothing more than the joy of having achieved something great - which you do, time after time. Thank you!

To our Donors - you don't get a great deal in terms of kickbacks - alas, the rules on monetisation of servers means that we cannot create any kind of 'pay to win' culture here, or do a great deal in terms of waving your generosity in public on the servers - but of course, here on the forum and in the Discord, you at least get to show your colours - and those colours are literally what keeps our server and our community alive. Your generosity - which sets you apart from players who are just along for the free ride - is crucial to the future of this community - always has been, and always will be, and you've kept it alive for another year, and ensured we have the space to react to changes in the costs of things like back-end servers or new systems we need in order to support things like more-demanding VOIP or asset-caches, and of course, new assets for the whole community to share in-game. Thank you!

And finally, to all our players - if you're here, having fun, taking part, giving your all in Serious Roleplay, then you're part of the magic. It's why we're all here. You're what makes this place the crazy mish-mash of views, opinions, storylines, battles, rewards, fights, kisses and most of all laughs. Please keep enjoying. Please keep playing. Please keep letting us know what you want us to do (no promises we can always do it, but we do always listen and try; that much I can promise!). Please keep being lovely to each other, and please stay safe. Thank you!

Now raise a glass to 2022, and I wish you all a very happy, peaceful, safe, productive and enjoyable New Year.

Recon9
What a crazy year this has been. I'll keep it short as I tend to ramble.

A massive thanks to the Management Team, The Development team, the Staff Team, the game testers and bug reporters, all the faction & group leaders. All of you keep this community running and make my life a hell of a lot easier. I'd like to mention the Systems Dev Team in particular, as they often go unnoticed in the background and aren't seen on the changelogs. They are the foundation of our community, let's not forget them as well.

Lastly, of course a massive thank you to all the players who populate our servers and try to create awesome roleplay experiences every day.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Recon Nine

Stavik
We are still going strong as we exit 2021 and enter 2022!
I hope you all have had some amazing times in the community and i really wish everyone more great interactions in 2022 and a great new year in general!
Happy New Year!

- SkinnyP

Bowen
Hello all! I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and have a fantastic new year! I also hope you are all keeping safe and well.

It's been a bizarre year for sure, I hope that all of you, that can, have got their vaccines and boosters! 

So I became a staff lead this year and it's been quite the experience! Some days it's a pain in the arse but I wouldn't trade it for the world. It is an honour to be part of this wonderful community and I hope that I have done you all proud.

Anyways, I hope we all continue on this journey together for a long time. 

Gordon
Here we are again, at the end of another year! 2021 has been another amazing year of progress for the RoleplayUK Community. COVID has hit hard again this year which has affected the lives of many of you. We wish you all well. Our volunteer Development & Staff teams have done an absolutely fantastic job, we're thankful for all of their time and efforts, they really do help keep RoleplayUK an enjoyable, safe place to be.

Fluqi
From me and mine to you and yours, Have a safe and healthy new year!

P.s: Gordon ruined my year by not allowing gifs. 😞 

Antollyme
Merry Chrysler

Merek
My first actual year being a proper member of the community, thank you to all that I've interacted with and I look forward to the year we'll share together 
2764.png

Valen Bell
Merry Christmas to everyone. Tis' a shame no fuckery to be had on the Arma server like in the past this time. It is great to see though that the community has reached another very Merry Christmas together.

3FingerGaming
Thanks for an amazing 2021 and welcoming me to the FiveM world, sad to see the Arma server die but fingers crossed (pun intended) won't be too long until Arma 4.

Stay safe and hopefully 2022 is much better for the servers and real life 
2764.png

-3FingeredWarrior/ DJ

Joshua
Thank you all for an amazing but crazy year, having watch FiveM explode its been great and we couldn't have done it without you all.

Hope you all have a great Christmas and an enjoyable new year.

Cheers🍻

-Joshua

Ram
Merry Christmas and a happy new year everyone!

LegendaryChaos
2021 has been an alright year, made some great memories and had a good time, hopefully 2022 is even better for everyone. Have a great new year everyone.

Samantha
I hope everyone made the very best out of this rather chaotic year and can think back on some positive things as well. 
It´s been quite a ride, once again, and I hope it´s only gonna go upwards for each and everyone of you! This community is something else for sure and despite the drama here and there, it´s a pleasure to be part of this amazing journey! 

Have a wonderful Christmas and a lovely New Year everyone! 🥰❤️

/Sammy

Nuclear
Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year everyone.

Hope 2022 brings you all great things, stay safe and enjoy yourselves at this time of the year and spend time with your families.

-Nuclear

Mason
I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

This year i celebrated 5 years in the community and also became staff. During my time here i have met many people i consider to be friends for life and i will forever be grateful for that. You guys are what make this community what it is so i would like to personally thank you all for being apart of it. I'm excited to see where this goes in the years to come.

Here's to a great 2022, all the best 

Mason

Stuart
Hope you all keep safe during Christmas/New year and hope you all have a wonderful time with your families. Hell of a year in 2021, Lets make 2022 even better! 🙂

Snuffles
Thanks for making 2021 extra special. Let's hope 2022 gets even better! 

And, if anyone ask, I'm still the superior brother over @Nikolai and I!

Drex
A Merry Christmas to you all, and a happy new 2022! 

It's been a pleasure to be part of this community since 2015 - Arma, DayZ, FiveM, it doesn't matter which platform... that's what makes a community truly great!
Looking forward to the coming years!

-Drex

James Travers
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me to everyone!

Another one down and hopefully many more to come here.  Thanks to all of you for making it such a unique and enjoyable experience!

Henning
Merry Christmas and a happy new year from yours truly! I wanna say thanks to The Lost MC for giving me a wonderful year, as well as all the wonderful people of the community! 

Mystix
Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

It has been an interesting year, for myself I have gotten the privilege to be part of both the Staff Team and also The Lost MC making both out of game and in-game very enjoyable.
This has been one of the best years so far and I would like to thank everyone who take part in the community to make it what it is today.

-Mystix

George Harris
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year, great to see so many new faces within the community!

Jason
Happy New Year everyone! 
I was around for a bit for arma but didn’t really feel like at home until I joined FiveM.

I’ve met loads of awesome people (including my actual girlfriend!), working alongside a fantastic staff team and look forward to watching the dev team continue to work their socks of to make a better playing experience for us all. 

Here’s a glass for another great year!

Gray
I think we can all agree F*** 2021 and here is to a better 2022.

Robbie
Hope you all had a great Christmas and wishing you all a Happy new year, Let's all hope that 2022 is a much better year! 

Nikolai
Happy new years to everyone!

Snuffles is lying, i'm the better brother 

giphy.webp

Have a fantastic new year, stay safe ❤️ 
//Gordon​

Happy New Year

Huge props to @Recon9 for his thanks to whitelisted Faction / Group leaders. One of the most demanding roles in the community, yet every year the most underappreciated and overlooked when it comes to any recognition.  @DIR Phoenix Ashes @CSI Greenhalgh @Fluqi @Qrow @Mason @Shuttle  - thank you!

Here's to 2022.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy new year ladies and gentleman, its been crazy the last few years and lots has happened. However, we are still here! Wishing everyone a great new year!!!!

Happy New year to everybody!! 
200.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to give a special thanks to the Dev team for all their hard work up until now and going forward. I appreciate everything you do for the server and the NHS specifically.

The staff team for helping to keep RPUK a fun and pleasant environment to be apart of.

Management, for continuing to support and trusting me with running the NHS.

Members of the community for all the experiences and support provided to the NHS.

Last but no where near the least. Members of the NHS. It's fills me with great pleasure to see members joining the NHS and helping people in the community, I want to thank you all for putting in the work, time and dedication that you provide. I appreciate all of you soo much.

With that all being said, I wish everyone a Happy New Year and hope to have many more fun and interesting experiences this year!

Happy New Year to all from the LSPS

Thank you to all in the community. Looking forward to more from this coming year
 ​

Back