What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Maz Vindicta - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maz Vindicta

Banned
Unban Appeal for Maz Vindicta 

In-game Name: Mazza Lini

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199043603351

Ban ID: !!rpuk6304!!

Reason given for your ban: (G2.9)

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have unfortunately been banned for breaking as well as violating the rule (G2.9) ; (transferring items and/or money between characters).

Why should we unban you ?: This is my subsequent unban appeal following my initial unban created on (01/12/2021) which was given a final decision, as a result, staff member Robbie had denied my appeal as punishment and has allowed me to re appeal on new years day. I can confidently say that the wait was worthwhile as I have indeed taken this ban as a lesson to not act foolishly as once shamefully done before. I ve been patiently waiting to return to the server and continue what I had once started.

Yep, “new year new me” as they say. I will be bluntly honest and say that I used to cringe hearing that phrase but there's a good psychology behind it that I've completely missed. Without deviating from my initial response to this appeal, my point is that it's a time of self reflection and breaking habits. Without a doubt I have had the pleasure of playing on the server and I have no idea of how I could even move on if we were not able to come back, however the negative must stay behind and one can only move forward from such a setback.

The most unadorned way of putting this, is that I hope that somehow with my possible return to the server, I am able to prove to staff/management that I am more than worth the effort and time of unbanning. I have mentioned this before, but such a violation to the server and community will certainly not occur again, I would absolutely hate to be absent from RPUK like this again; as a result I'll certainly and simply stick to the rules. Once again, I ask for a chance to return. Never me to happen again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Well, Happy New year.

your previous appeal was a well written one and i will be making the decision today to unban you off the responses from your previous appeal. I have requested that you have a vehicle or 2 removed over the value of 200k which has been requested. There is no time frame for that and you will be updated here when that is complete. 

Happy New Years Charles, im thankful for your decision to unban me, i have no problem with the request you've made regarding my vehicles. 

Update to this, it will not be vehicles equating to the value you cheated. It will be a full wipe which we are still waiting on. 

As per the conditions of your unban appeal stated above, this has now been actioned and I will be issuing an unban today. 

Anything remotely close to this happening in the future will result in your immediate removal from the server. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back