What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 520 Belinda bootybabba - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgemc

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: George Mckechnie

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 520 Belinda bootybabba

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/01/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 51

What best describes this incident ?: No roleplay involved and was unnecessary

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I attended a scene to a patient who required medical attention at Elgin Ave. As i was helping the patient up we both got ran over by a car. i pressed my panic button which alerted the police and i managed to radio through to the police just before as the car come back a second time and directedly come and run me over for a second time resulting in me getting injured. There was no Roleplay involved by the suspect who ran me over. Pc Josh Lewis returned a welfare check once i recovered from my injuries and he informed me that he had arrest the suspect. I have evidence of the incident happening. Pc Josh Lewis sent me the players id of the session so i could report the player. The name of the suspect is a inappropriate name also. I did try to resolve the issue on OOC chat but i did not receive no response.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/6ysCISSBJCGQ6/d1337rJxerE8?invite=cr-MSxyU2csMzc0NDU4NDQs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Time of the incident happened at 00:51 , the time is wrong on the report

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good Morning @Georgemc

Do you have any evidence showing the session id you can provide since there isn't any within the above video you've provided.

no sadly i didnt get it but the police officer who arrested them afterwards sent me the id of the suspect and the name of the suspect 

No problem and thank you for letting me know @Georgemc

Within the requirements for player reports one thing we do require is sessionheads shown for the person/persons being reported, Main reason for this is it could be someone different than the person named. One thing I'd recommend if you haven't yet is to keybind the player id check, This can be found within your FiveM keybinds and really helpful when you need the ID of someone to make a report overall. 

Since the report doesn't meet the requirements overall on this occasion the report will be denied, However please don't let this stop you making future reports should you encounter others breaking the rules. Any questions feel free to pop me a message, Hope you have a wonderful day! 🙂 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back