What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - MA4H_Alpha - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

MA4H_Alpha

Unban Appeal for MA4H_Alpha 

In-game Name: James Richard

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198934947776

Ban ID: rpuk6482

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned due too money laundering/ transferring money between my characters on multiple occasions

Why should we unban you ?: I feel like I should be unbanned as over the past couple weeks that I have been banned I have learnt that I shouldn't have done what I had done and instead should have brought it up to a admin or the server owner straight away so that it could be sorted out. I also shouldn't have continued doing it after realising that it was possible to do. I have missed being able too hop on into the city with my friends and just have some fun playing and meeting new people. I have learnt that I should never try and cheat/break the game mechanics if they are the correct terms and that it was wrong to do and I take full responsibility for my actions.
I have missed being able to adventure around the GTA online server community and bump into new people with all sorts of activities and roleplaying situations which can happen. Honestly it would be amazing to be unbanned so that I could have the joys of re-joining my friends on the sever and being able to just have fun and laugh with everyone. I am truly sorry for my actions and I promise that I will never do it again.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
So because you miss playing with friends we should unban you this time. You seem to hold yourself a bit more accountable on this appeal after saying "it wasnt intentional" or something along those lines. Which is good, but how can we trust if you find another loophole you wouldnt just use it again??

@Charles Vane Sorry just got home from work and because I've missed being able to have fun and learnt that i should grind for the stuff that i want instead of losing everything and i have learnt from my previous mistakes that i should have stopped doing it straight away and informed a admin. i wish to rebuild the trust that i have lost within the community and the city.

Also just wanted to inform that i will get back to you asap as ill be asleep from 9am till 4pm as ive got work tonight so sorry for any inconveniences

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you should've stopped doing it but you didn't. Instead you decided to cheat and gain an unfair advantage and get some free money. 

It's going to be very difficult to trust you going forward, so you need to convince us the best you can. Maybe a bit more effort in your responses would go a long way instead of a couple of words?

You say you've learnt not to try cheat the system, but surely that's a normal thing to not do? Do you go into every game that you play with the intention to min max and cheat?

Yes, you should've stopped doing it but you didn't. Instead you decided to cheat and gain an unfair advantage and get some free money. 

It's going to be very difficult to trust you going forward, so you need to convince us the best you can. Maybe a bit more effort in your responses would go a long way instead of a couple of words?

You say you've learnt not to try cheat the system, but surely that's a normal thing to not do? Do you go into every game that you play with the intention to min max and cheat?
I know what I did was wrong and it did give me an unfair advantage which was very wrong of me. I know I never should have done it in the first place and I do take full responsibility for my actions. I have learnt from this experience and I know I have to regain the trust of the community and city as stated in my previous comment. I would honestly love a second chance so that I can prove that i can be trusted. Yes I was in the wrong and know that I shouldn't even be getting a second chance but I would be very grateful as I have generally missed being on the server with my friends and I know I've said this a few times now but just being able to meet new and interesting people through out the community.

I really am sorry for what i have done and all the issues that i have caused.

I know what I did was wrong and it did give me an unfair advantage which was very wrong of me. I know I never should have done it in the first place and I do take full responsibility for my actions. I have learnt from this experience and I know I have to regain the trust of the community and city as stated in my previous comment. I would honestly love a second chance so that I can prove that i can be trusted. Yes I was in the wrong and know that I shouldn't even be getting a second chance but I would be very grateful as I have generally missed being on the server with my friends and I know I've said this a few times now but just being able to meet new and interesting people through out the community.

I really am sorry for what i have done and all the issues that i have caused.

Right, so... 

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes
This is clearly not true is it given you've bumped your appeal. 

Locked for 3 days.

How can we consider giving you another chance when you can't follow basic rules for an unban appeal? 
Honestly that was a genuine mistake as this is my first ban ever so i didnt know if he was able to see my text  so i am very sorry for that. 

Not sure I believe that if I am honest but anyway...

In your response before you bumped your appeal, you basically say the same thing but differently a few times to flesh out the response. 

We know you want another chance, but why should we give you one considering your history? 

I feel like i should get a second chance as this has been my first and only ban since being on the server. i am usually a good person but when finding a way to make the game a little bit easier to help get some where i stupidly took the chance not thinking of the consequences which would take place. Honestly i cant give any more reasons as to why i should be unbanned other then what i have said in my previous chats without rewording everything all i can really say is that im sorry for what i did and i have generally learnt from my mistake.

Please quote the server rule you believe you broke and explain to me in your own words why such a rule is in place on our server.

(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

(C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal. If you discover an exploit that nobody else knows about, please reveal it to a staff member privately in order to ensure that it does not get abused in the future.

Both above are the rules I believe I have broken in this situation and I now fully understand why they are in place on the server. They are both key rules in keeping the quality of Roleplay up to the standards that this server holds and I am ashamed to have broken the trust of the community in this way. I have been in the community for little under 1 year now and started on the Arma 3 server in April of 2021 the quality of RP on that server was some of the best on the platform and now that has carried over to GTA. 

I don't think I can add anymore to why I have broken the rules it was a stupid mistake taken to gain a financial advantage over others and it will not happen again and I will work extremely hard to build back my relationship and respect in the community. I feel bad for what I have done and over the past couple of weeks have been thinking about what I have done and why it was wrong. 

I hope this helps with your decisions to unban me as I am ready to come back and prove that I can be trusted by the community and continue to enjoy what you have built on this platform. 

@MA4H_AlphaIn order to unban you I will be doing a character money & inventory wipe on all your characters. Is this understood?

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back