What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Tom Twinkletoes - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Twinkletoes

Unban Appeal for Tom Twinkletoes 

In-game Name: Liam Twinkletoes

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198080345751

Ban ID: !!rpuk6656!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: So i was banned for using my radio while being handcuffed which is a exploit.

Why should we unban you ?: So i started playing RP GTA about 2 months ago and i have chosen RPUK for my first and only server i had read over the rules but in some scenarios i get muddled up and take the wrong actions. i fully understand what i did was wrong and i kick my self for it because in the 2 months I've played this game I've loved it and i enjoy creating RP scenarios. While i was under pressure from an officer, I initially reacted with trying to call for help on radio. However, I understand I was already in the arresting animation so I understand how this can be seen as exploiting and I apologise for my mistake it was a heat of the moment situation and i can more then guarantee it'll never happen again. I will be sure to take longer to think in RP situations, and make sure i have re-read the rules thoroughly. I understand what my actions were and I would like a second opportunity. I was not trying to openly be malicious in the situation that resulted in my ban. It was purely a mistake that won't happen again.

Thank you Liam

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Please quote the rule you broke and explain it in your own words why do we have this rule in place?

Hi thanks for replying, so the rule I broke is "( C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community" the rule is there too stop people from gaining an unfair advantage through In game mechanics which wouldn't be possible in a real situation. Thanks Liam

How can we be sure that this situation won't be repeated again? 

I am going to give you another chance. Don't make this mistake again.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back