What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 176 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CSI Greenhalgh

Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Command
Los Santos Police Trainer
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Greenhalgh

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 176

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 12/04/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2116

What best describes this incident ?: RDM/CombatLog

Please (in detail) describe the incident: The driver of the Red Sultan which has been identified as ID 176. After a short chase stopped the vehicle and stared shooting at me.
When I ran him down he combat logged on me

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/xqlWUGXgyVw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello, im the person in question.
' After a short chase ' , before all this we had 3 chases with police and we were shot at multiple times at different scenarios so I think this would explain the 'RDM' as justified shooting.
The combatlog I cannot deny and will accept the punishment, the reasoning for doing the combatlog was because I've been trying out new servers with different rules on using a vehicle as a 'weapon', in this very clip I just felt that I was being VDM'ed over and over and out of frustration I logged out.
I'm very sorry if this ruined anyone their RP in this scenario and won't do it again.

I can accept maybe the reason for you shooting is valid, even though it seemed random to me since its my first interaction with you. The combat log you will have to answer for. 
Considering you shot me I felt more than justified to take you down with my car. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello @CSI Greenhalgh

Lets start with this:

The combatlog I cannot deny and will accept the punishment
Whilst I can see the logs of you disconnecting I think the above message is quite enough.

I would also like to say something about a comment made.

in this very clip I just felt that I was being VDM'ed over and over
So there is no rule against "VDM" in itself however we do have a rule against "RVDM" (G1.1) Random Vehicle Death Match (RVDM).
That said in this case there is nothing wrong with what the driver was doing as he was being shot meaning it was not a random act of VDM.

Conclusion
ID: 176
Action:
Permanent Ban
Rule: (C2.3) Combat logging

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back