What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - astles17 - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

astles17

Unban Appeal for astles17 

In-game Name: Astles

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561199203647648

Ban ID: im not too sure as it was on discord

Reason given for your ban: I Dont know

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: my discord got hacked a while back and it started sending out scam messages like links and stuff to everyone on my discord and i really want to get back into rp as i have put a handful of hours into this server and my friends who are new to pc want to play aswell

Why should we unban you ?: i want to get back into rp and i dont belive why i have been banned

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

@astles17- I believe you've given an incorrect Steam ID. 
Am I correct to believe your Steam ID ends with '55', rather than '48'?

I understand that you may have lost control over your account, so before proceeding with this I'd like to ensure a few things:
- Have you fully recovered and restored control over your Discord account.
- Have you secured your Discord account further, e.g using a Two-Factor Authenticator?

Last edited by a moderator:
Astles#5266 thats my full discord and i have put TFA on my discord account aswell

There is no way for us to prove whether or not you infact did get hacked, however, I am willing to give you an unban but I must emphasise that if you are to get banned again for the same or similar reason, you will not get another unban. 

Welcome Back. 

Unbanned. 

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back