What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Scrabbles - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrabbles

Unban Appeal for Scrabbles 

In-game Name: Harrison Sullivan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199134813648

Ban ID: !!rpuk6684!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: My Friends came to visit me while i was in prison and while i was sat at the window talking. My friend was also stood at the window, while another one of my friends which i believe may was just messing about hit my friends as a sort of joke which then pushed my friend stood at the window through the visitation wall to me.

Why should we unban you ?: i believe i should be unbanned because this was a complete accident and was not on purpose at all and is frustrating as i was not even involved with hitting him or pushing him through the wall  i was just stood in the area with the Gruppe 6 officers behind the glass and  hopefully the evidence given should shows this. I play the server all the time and though i do not know how to check my hours i believe it is certainly is in the hundreds and in my opinion RPUK is the best server i have played and i truly do hope this appeal is accepted and i am sorry for this situation occurring. kind Regards Scrabbles

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You claim this was a complete accident...

Does repeatedly jumping into the windows in the Prison make sense for your character? 

It looks very bad, I cannot lie to you. I'd even go as far to say your intention was to glitch through the walls. 

Please quote the server rule you think you broke and explain to me in your own words why such rules are in place on our server. 

Thank you for responding however i can assure you i was not attempting to jump through the wall i just wanted to get on top of the desk at the window to sit down also im not the 1 who hit or headbutted my friend although i can see how it looks like im purposely trying to exploit which is not the case. The rule it appears i have broke is  (C2.2) . I understand this rule is put in place on the server to not achieve anything which is able to give an unfair advantage to you or others and also break RP as exploiting such as phasing through walls is unrealistic. i now know to not attempt to jump onto the windowsill of the visitation wall as i can see clearly it can show bad intentions. Thanks for taking your time to respond. Kind Regards Scrabbles 

Very well.

Please make sure you're thinking about your actions before you take them. 

Does it really make sense for Harrison to continuously jump at a window in order to sit down on a desk to talk to his friends in a Prison Visitation Room? With guards present? I think not personally. 

Don't let me see you in this unban appeal section again for something like this, I don't believe in coincidences.

P.s: You also received a 2 Day ban that ran concurrently with the your permanent ban for this offence which was the result of a Report a Player - This ban now would've expired, I'm just making you aware so your actions when you get back on server are better. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back