What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 1060 + 1037 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai Belski

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Jay Davids

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 1060 + 1037

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/05/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 2345

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4 - NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We were on a robbing spree during the night and we decided to go check out a fishing spot. When we arrived we tried to chase down one of the people he got into the car (The one I stabbed) their car broke down and we continued the rob. While I was searching the first guy he tried to punch me so I stabbed him until he was downed. I moved over to the second guy and before I could search him he drew a knife and tried to stab my friend with the musket. I stabbed him as he missed my friend which downed him as well. We all left the scene as the 2 people we wanted to rob were put down due to their actions.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1254400229

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good morning @Nikolai Belski

From checking the video 1037 did start off valuing their life but then ran off into the vehicle and of course got stabbed when trying to swing at you, Same fate was met from 1060 when they tried to pull a knife and attack your friend with the musket. Indeed both didn't end up valuing their lives overall. With the rule overall if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands.

Not much more to add onto this than I've mentioned above. The punishments that will be issued following the fair bans system for both players will be a 1 day ban from the server. 

Action
ID: 1060
Rule: G2.4
Action taken: 1 day ban

Action
ID: 1037
Rule: G2.4
Action taken: 1 day ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back