What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - Blain - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle Nelk

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Kyle Nelk

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Blain

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 3

What best describes this incident ?: (G2.4) NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We was out looking for blain and Knox members, as we wanted to kidnap and rob blain to get a gun back that he took from me , we saw them pass pill box and decided to follow, we ended up getting into a chase that finished just outside triads, I then got out the car and aim a musket at blain head and told him to get out the car with his hands up, when blain exit the vehicle he then decided to take out knuckle dusters and swing at me even though I still had the musket pointed at his head. I think that because I had the musket pointing at his head before he had exit the vehicle that blain making the choice of not complying was a rule break as blain was at a obvious disadvantage and also outnumbered as when he stepped out it was a 2v1 (G2.4) Value of Life - At all times you are to value your life, if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands. (minute 3.18 when the musket was drawn and pointed at blains head)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/7bQFvzYVgoIEL/d1337gkthpXI?invite=cr-MSx1amUsMzgxMTIwNDks

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@Kyle Nelk

thank you for posting a report and helping us to keep the server clean.

lets get straight into this report,

these reports are always very situation and i shall explain why.

its our opinion that this fight was infact a 2v2 in what you failed to help your friend when the fight started.

We also Believe that your friend (who was wielding a musket) was way to close to the victim in this scenario, if he would have been ferther back he would have had plenty of time to respond to the threat.

in this situation the victim used the lack of distance to his favour this won him the situation.

this report will be denied due to the comments above.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back