What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - player 215 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hussain

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Mohammed Hussain Al Magra

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: player 215

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/08/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1345

What best describes this incident ?: Combat logging and (C1.2) Discrimination

Please (in detail) describe the incident: player 215 was on the back of my friends motorbike, my friend as him to leave the bike, he then used homophobic slurs towards myself and my friend, he then rammed my friend off his bike resulting in him being downed and drove away, i chased player 215 into a car park, he can be heard saying he was going to log off and then he did. i waited about 15 minutes for him to return and he did but as soon as he saw me he logged off again.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVe7asQNDRw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

https://ibb.co/w0dFHfV

Thank you for taking the time to make a player report @DarrenL69

I've gone ahead and watched the video and checked the screenshot of the session id below and thank you for providing this. Overall there isn't to much to add to this over this is appalling to be hearing what 215 was saying to you and your friend, This was uncalled for and something that shouldn't of happened overall. From checking the video and logs I can confirm the player did combat log after going inside the multi-storey as you and your friend was chasing them. Based on what is said in the video and combat logging 215 will receive a permanent ban from the server for C1.2 & C2.3.

Character Name/s: Finlay Hawk
Ban Length/s: Permanent
Rule/s: (C1.2 & C2.3)

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back