What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - SK- - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK

Unban Appeal for SK- 

In-game Name: Bobby Luiz

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198272604192

Ban ID: !!rpuk4767!!

Reason given for your ban: (C2.2) Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for participating in an exploit where one could gain fur and meat to sell in large amounts to gain quick cash, the exploit basically skips the process of finding another animal this allows you to skin the same animal over and over again whilst being processed through a car.

Why should we unban you ?: Given it has been half a year since performing such unforgivable actions, I feel as though it is only right for me to make this appeal after spending many months away.
I am glad that the ban was in place, this has helped me change who I am and become less money oriented and focus more so on the roleplay as it should.
This time spent away has allowed me to try out other servers and develop a storyline for my character Bobby Luiz, I feel as though I am now in a position where if I were to lose everything I worked for within RPUK in terms of materialistic things, I would honestly not care.
Roleplay means so much more than just money and cars, I want to showcase my skills and talents whilst trying to change the narrative of what my actions have once caused.
I reminisce the good times of when I used to log into this server and had a blast spending ridiculous hours, meeting people and interacting. I can only hope to be given a second chance to prove to staff and the community that I am no longer that guy who would go through the hassle of finding ways to get money in a way that could be damaging towards the server.
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise, not only to the staff/dev/management team but to the entire RPUK community.
I put my hands up, I made a vital mistake. My punishment was completely justified regardless of if this appeal were to get declined or accepted, my apology still stands.
The other day the server was going through some difficulties as I still like to keep up with whats going on in RPUK, I joined the community discussion to hear the news/updates on whats going on, If I remember correctly TinyBigJacko was talking about how the server is ran by staff who volunteer their time and labour to help create this amazing server that it is today. This made me feel even worse than how I already felt knowing theres someone out there spending their time patching these sort of bugs out of the kindness of their heart so people can have a good time roleplaying.

I know I am going to have to work my socks off to regain trust of staff within this server, its a challenge I am willing to take.
I made a mistake and I apologise, I can only learn from my mistakes and make a change for the better if I were to get unbanned, If I ever were to find or know of an exploit or anything that can give players an unfair advantage I will report it to the staff team straight away without any hesitation as its truly not worth it.

Lastly I would like to thank whoever has taken their time reading this as I know you probably deal with many players but just know that your time was very much appreciated.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Your appeal is just over 1 week early, and although I want to just deny this and tell you to come back then, I'm going to let it carry on given you've made an effort. Most people don't so that's a good start. 

One thing that I am going to say is I appreciate that you're accepting responsibility for your actions. That's a good start. 

Given your history, what you did and how you decided to do it, how can we trust you enough to let you return to our server? How do we know that the next time an exploit is found you won't just go ahead and abuse it?

I genuinely appreciate your time and effort in reading my appeal and coming to an understanding.

I made a stupid mistake and instantly regretted it, I want a chance to prove that I am not an exploiter and can actually roleplay.

I feel as though I owe the dev team something as a way to show my appreciation and to apologise for any stress caused by taking part in the exploit by doing so I can only give you my word that if I were to ever see or come across ANY sort of bug/exploit it would be my number one priority to instantly report it to any available staff. 

I dont want to leave this server on a negative tone, I still have many goals and objectives that I still want to complete before my time here is over. Exploiting is never the answer regardless of how severe it is, its a red flag and I never want to be a part of that again I have most definetly learnt my lesson. 

If you were to be allowed to return to our community, given that "Bobby Luiz" is now no more, give me a run down of the character you wish to create and roleplay as that would be a benefit to our community?

First of all can I thank you Fluqi for taking the time to reply to my unban appeal.

Given that I truly wish to benefit the community I have given it thought and if given the opportunity to roleplay again in RPUK. I would love to go down the route of creating a PD Character, I understand that there are currently a lot of PD characters already in the city however I would like to create a character that has progression despite learning the basics in another server I want to start off with a complete novice mentality truly learning from trainers within the PD. Making comical yet not destructive mistakes that would have consequences and then rounding out to becoming an exemplary member of the PD.

I understand joining a whitelisted job would require a level of trust that I probably do not have right now however, through a civilian character I hope to showcase my RP talents and rebuild a level of trust through city interactions instead of grinding money. 

Beyond this I have given thought to creating an NHS Character upon my last time being in the city I was briefing in the NHS and I can honestly say that I always got a sense of usefulness from the community whenever I attended calls and helped people out as a paramedic. Furthermore I do understand that these two jobs can come with a level of strain due to the high pressure situations these roles put you in at times for which I have thought about developing a civilian character which I hoped would have been Bobby Luiz the character did have a level of goofiness to it which always played as a refreshing change from my NHS roles.

I'm going to give you another chance, keep in mind that any future violations of our rules may result in a permanent ban without the option to appeal, don't screw it up!

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back