What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Dex chan - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chino Dex

Unban Appeal for Dex chan 

In-game Name: Dexter Chan

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199012673505

Ban ID: 4769

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I got banned for C2.2 - Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations. This was done via skinning in a car while a deer was dead under the car and reskinning it as it would not disappear.

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to first share my regret and use this appeal to convey how I want to take full responsibility for what I have done. I was part of a fun and enjoyable community that was my home for over 6 months till I was banned. I have stated in previous appeals that trust plays a huge role and this community, and I would like to also use this appeal to reach my hand out to rectify my actions. I was involved in RP heavily and I had a story going for me, a story that I spent hours and days building. I still question why I had done it? I can only see it as greed and selfishness.
To further add I want to promise that I have learnt and want to improve and rebuild my story, I want to promise that I will not be involved in anything related to exploiting. I want to promise that
if any exploit /glitch or anything merely related to providing an unfair advantage will be reported.
I want to promise that I shall strive for high quality RP and become a trusted member within the community. Promises can look meaningless, but I want to give a genuine and truthful appeal.

Finally, I would like to give an apology to all the staff involved in my case for the time wasted in dealing with it. I understand that staff do this of their own accord and is voluntary. I hope to prove to the community and staff that I can RP and not just a ‘’cheater’’.

Thanks for reading : )

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

It's all well and good being apologetic now, understanding what you did wrong but at the time you didn't really consider the consequences of your actions did you?

I appreciate that now you're accepting responsibilities, but why does it have to take such a drastic action as a permanent ban for players like yourself to see 'the light of day'? 

Give me a run down of why you decided to exploit, how you were made aware of it.. the full story please. 

I would like to explain everything leading up to the ban in a timeline basis. Post fishing update there was no method of making money as fast as fishing and we looked into a new way through the means of hunting, from discovering other random RP players were using vehicles to run over animals as a much more efficient way of hunting we also began to do the same. Monday night we discovered through Archie's eye. After running over a deer, you can skin whilst in the car and thus was ultimately an exploit and a faster way to hunt. I began hunting on Wednesday 7th of July and came to knowledge of this exploit over the weekend. Instead of having our own individual cars we all decided to use one car. This then made us aware that if there were several people in a car, the dear would not disappear. It was a group/ collective which consisted of everyone related to this ban of hunting ( everyone currently doing an appeal for this ). I believe there was not a single individual mature enough to understand the severity of what we were doing, and I can only regret not thinking with my head and just thinking with my desire to get money. Why I decided I’m not sure. I still question why? But I can only see it as greed for money.

Thanks for this reply and consideration for this appeal 

Thank you for your honesty. 

It's been six months since your ban, how would you say you've matured enough for me to believe that you'd come forward with an exploit if you found on on your return to our community? 

[SIZE=11pt]I want to be a community member that wants to stop other people from making the same regretful decision that I had made. Thinking back if I had this mindset that I have developed now and matured with I could have been able to save myself and others involved from going down that rabbit hold leading us to this present time. I’m not saying I want to be a role model, but I want to be the person there doing that right thing, reporting not just exploits and glitches but any other rule breaks that I come across. How have I matured? I want to start fresh, a character with a rich history and depth which I can immerse in and further develop his story. Although finance plays a role in developing your character i now know that its not the main aspect of RP , its interactions and making unique connections and [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]scenarios[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] not just for me but other involved [/SIZE]

Once again thank you very much for responding : )

I am going to give you that second chance. Do not ruin it as I highly doubt you will get another. I think you know this but I will put it out there anyway, if you discover a bug / exploit, you must report it. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back