What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Benz - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benz

Unban Appeal for Benz 

In-game Name: Benz Ilini

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198996556944

Ban ID: !!rpuk4766!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2 “Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.”

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I have banned for C2.2 which states “Exploiting - Using or attempting to use any exploits in any of our community game servers such as but not limited to duplication of items or money, transferring/processing items through walls and windows or bypassing intended animations.” meaning I found an exploit to hunt and not report it.

Why should we unban you ?: Following a ticket in which @Fluqi replied I expressed if I would be able to place an unban appeal early he expressed if I put effort into the appeal I could place it in a week early.
After half a year has passed I still cannot believe I allowed greed and money to dictate my actions in RPUK. I have to begin this appeal with a formal apology to the entire staff team for my actions, for a long time I wanted nothing more than to come back to the city as quick as possible but after a failed appeal and the ban settling in. I had truly comprehended where my actions had placed me, on the outside of the community watching the updates and storylines go by and not being able to participate. My longstanding connection to the server through my relationships and status within the gang scene made this an incredibly tough time for me.

I witnessed what I lost from such a stupid action I knew I had to rebuild what roleplaying meant to me because the fact that I could commit an action of this severity shows that there must have been issues with understanding of roleplaying, I needed to change. After a couple months I began roleplaying in other servers and expanding my capabilities within roleplay, having character motivations not out of character motivations placing money nowhere on my list of priorities and seeing what it meant for my enjoyment. I found it to be an extremely eye-opening experience roleplaying in a different fashion without money it meant I was connecting with more people and focusing on having fun instead of everything being a grind. I can only say half a year later I now have a completely different approach to roleplaying instead of grinding I focus on forging enjoyable memories. This is something I think within the RPUK community I can take really far simply due to incredibly diverse community members.

If allowed back into the server I know it would be hard to trust me but I can only guarantee the staff team that I would not participate in any exploit or bugging of any kind and furthermore in accordance of the rules I would record the bug and make a ticket for the dev team to handle. Given my action even after saying this I completely understand it would be hard to trust me but I can honestly say these 6 months away from the server and severity of the ban, matching my violation, has allowed me to become a changed man. If given the chance I will not disappoint the community again.
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Run me through why you took the actions you did, how you were made aware of the exploit, who told you if anyone and whether there were other exploits you were aware of that you didn't report.

I took the actions I took because I was made aware of the quickest way of making money on the server at the time, that being the exploit by my friend Young Rio.                                                  We done this exploit as a group and the people I can name were Dex, Boofy, Booby, Dinzy, Rio, Aaron and Kenji.I could have reported this issue but chose to be naïve as the money was blinding me and I was very eager to make as much money as possible. I can guarantee that there was no other exploit that I knew about.                                                                                                  And If unbanned and do find an exploit I can promise that it will be reported and a staff member will be informed immediately. I will never jeopardized my ability to roleplay on the best server for the means of gaining money quickly again.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my reply.

Ok...

Because of your actions 'Benz llini' is no more. Character has been deleted. If we allow you to return to our server, what is your plan? What's your character idea(s) - Tell me what the plan would be.

My plans in terms of benefitting the roleplay in the server, is making a civilian character exploring the unlimited possibilities and opportunities of roleplay the server has to offer. I will also partake in the many jobs and activities roleplay.co.uk. I also plan to create a Police character and indulge in the PD roleplay as I believe roleplay.co.uk has the best PD and it would also give me an experience of the other side to criminal roleplay as ‘Benz ilini’ has only experienced the criminal lifestyle.

You should consider yourself very lucky to be given another chance. All the hard work the dev's put into the server for people to then exploit things doesn't give them the respect they deserve. Do not waste this opportunity as there may not be another if you mess this one up. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back