What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Dinzzy_K - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinzzy_K

Unban Appeal for Dinzzy_K 

In-game Name: Subash Subramanium

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198846956172

Ban ID: !!rpuk4768!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for exploiting a glitch in Archie's eye which allowed me to skin deer repeatedly without a limit. This allowed me to make money at an extreme rate. Instead of reporting this error to the dev team, I decided to carry on making money which was completely against the rules.

Why should we unban you ?: The main reason that I would like to be unbanned is if I was a second chance, I would approach things differently. My time away from the server has shown me moving forward whenever I encounter a slight bug that could be exploited, I would report it immediately instead; as stated in the C2.2 rule. Furthermore, I have thoroughly enjoyed being in the server and have had some amazing roleplay interactions with loads of people and made so many friends but now I do understand the severity of my actions.

My time away from the city has made me realize the quality of the RP in the server was extremely high and I was naive due to it being my first server. After spending around half a year on the server I became greedy and took things too easy, I had forgotten the grind and that was my biggest mistake. I’d like to reiterate that the time away from the server has made me realize that I would never make this mistake again and instead value the time and RP it has to offer. I did make the mistake of not reporting this bug carelessly. This is where I would take the chance to show that I have made a mistake for realizing that it should have been reported and not exploited to make more and more money. I do believe in the moment I was too greedy and did not think about the community and how it could cause problems for the server in terms of roleplay, I want to take this opportunity to apologize as I should have made a better choice having been in the city for around 4 months. Finally, my time away I have spent time in other servers and built up a set of skills to improve my roleplay and appreciate roleplay. I’d like to be able to be given a second chance to be able to bring even better roleplay and contribute it more effectively if I was to be given a second chance. I wouldn’t take this opportunity unserious and will try my best to elevate the server. In my long time away from the server I looked into what makes a server and the time and effort that goes into running it. I am deeply regretful of my selfish actions and will think twice before I do something stupid as what I did.

Thank you for taking the time and thought for this unban appeal.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So it's evident that you and your friends now wish to return to our community given that you're all appealing now. 

I'll ask you the same question I'm asking them... 

How did you become aware of the exploit, who told you, why didn't you report it immediately, what other exploits, if any, did you know about that you didn't report?

I initially became aware of the exploit through a friend, young rio. We then all did the exploit together just to make money. There wasn’t any other exploits that I was aware of at the time I didn’t understand the severity of my actions and how the exploit would impact the server.  Why I didn’t report it straight away was due to greed for money and lack of thought. 

If given another chance, I promise that if I ever encountered another glitch or bug that could be exploited, I would report it immediately as I now know the severity and how it could impact the server. I hope you understand why I’m making this appeal and that I will conduct myself correctly and accordingly to the rules of the server if given another chance, thank you for taking your time to consider my appeal.

Alright...

What has changed in the last six months for you now to understand the severity of a situation like you were in? 

Thank you Fluqi for your reply.

These six months has really shown me how severe the situation was as I spent my time looking into the management and development of different servers. This showed me the time and dedication taken into the management of the server and the importance of maintaining the server economy. I realise that what we did threatened the economy severely and was really something stupid we did. If I was given a second chance, I would try to make the most of the opportunity. My main priority would be to introduce my new character and get to know the people that have been in the server and the new people who have joined the server since my absence from the server. I would be ready to grind again in the server by trying out the different jobs throughout the city. I like to show that I have matured and am ready for this opportunity.

Thank you for your time for considering my appeal.

I am going to give you that second chance. Do not ruin it as I highly doubt you will get another. I think you know this but I will put it out there anyway, if you discover a bug / exploit, you must report it. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back