What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Tommy_TV2021 - Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Unban Appeal for Tommy_TV2021 

In-game Name: Mitch Greene

Server: Discord

Steam ID: 76561198063231045

Ban ID: N/A (Discord Ban???)

Reason given for your ban: Has been clarified by Staff Lead, the reason for my ban is I used inappropriate terms towards a dev when having a bit of a giggle during server downtime.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for using some distinct terminology towards Paint, one of the devs in the community, we were all having a proper laugh and joke as encouraged by Santo and I have clearly taken it a step to far with what I had said.

Why should we unban you ?: I can only apologise to Paint if he had taken offence to what I had said and that i'd like to apologise in a voice channel as well directly to Paint, I assumed it would all be taken light heartedly instead of taken as an insult, it was not meant as an accusation or anything of the sort it was simply a joke, clearly a joke to far, that much I can now see, so Paint, I am sorry if it offended you, and i'm sorry to the staff team that now have to take time out of their day to deal with my silly childishness, I do hope I can be forgiven and I can move forward and continue to progress in the community, I have spent since June/July of 2021 developing several characters in the community and wish to continue developing them and providing the top tier RP I know I am capable of, I hope for a second chance and from now on I shall remain quiet inside the RPUK Discord.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, so... 

You decided to be stupid, post something dumb that YOU thought would be a joke, in a public channel. 

Surely you of all people should know that even if you don't take offence to it, anyone else in said channel could, right?

Now you've compromised your position within the community over a "joke". 

Do you often make such stupid jokes?

Right, so... 

You decided to be stupid, post something dumb that YOU thought would be a joke, in a public channel. 

Surely you of all people should know that even if you don't take offence to it, anyone else in said channel could, right?

Now you've compromised your position within the community over a "joke". 

Do you often make such stupid jokes?
No, it was the stupidest mistake I have ever made, i've tarnished my spotless record by saying something I assumed would cause humour instead of distress.

I didn't expect the think about the backlash caused by my remarks and I am truly sorry for what I have said, I do believe it was a case of a lapse in judgement and lack of thought into it.

I do hope I can be forgiven for my stupidity and idiocy.

Please think in future about what you are saying and where it is being said.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back