What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - jay prince - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay prince

Unban Appeal for jay prince 

In-game Name: jay prince

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198288294613

Ban ID: !!rpuk6390!!

Reason given for your ban: c2.3 forum report

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I think i got banned because, I had left the city or game while i was in a roleplay situation.

Why should we unban you ?:  I didnt mean to break the rule I had to go quickly as my sister went missing. I was out all night till 8 or 9 in the morning looking for her. I tried to log back in to continue the roleplay senario and sadly I could not continue the roleplay senario. I think you should unban me because I always follow the rules, be respectful to staff and give out great quality roleplay and as this is my 1st incident and havent been banned in any other citys. I know what I did was wrong and it hopefully never happen again. I enjoy playing on this server as it has a nice community which is quite hard to find a commuity like this. I have made quite a few friends whitch is hard for me to do with my mental issues. playing on this server takes me away from the hard time that im going through. I understand what I did was wrong and I will try not to make the same mastake again. Like I said I do give out great roleplay and am a great asset to the to the commuity.

If you have any questions then please ask them in the comments below

hope you have a great day or night
Thank you for reading my appeal. I hope you consider unbanning me
from
Jay Prince

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

As much as I hope your sister is ok and this story you're telling us is true, I have my doubts about it's legitimacy. 

It's very convenient that the second you stab a G6 officer you disappear... 

I don't believe in coincidences if I am honest with you.  

if you wish now to change your story, I assure you it will be far better for you in the long run. If what you said is true, we'll continue from there.

well ill tell you what happend before then then if i have to. before i stabbed the g6 officer I heard a knock on my front door and my nan aswered the door and the police was there so after i did stab the g6 officer i could hear people downstairs so i went to go see who it was (as at this point i didnt know who it was) and i was down there for quite some time and i then found out that my sister was missing so after the police went i got ready and went out to look for her (i only went out because i thought i knew where she usually hung out) I do regret what i done and i do accept my punishment if you deny this appeal. i am really sorry for ruining the roleplay for the officer and i would like to apoligize to them  personally.

Its fine if you dont beleve me but i promis this is the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth

thank you for replying to my appeal and i hope you acept me back into your community

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I think it's convenient, and as much as we've had stories like this in the past that have turned out to be untrue, I am going to give you another chance. 

I must warn you, any combat logging situation from you again in the future, regardless of any story you provide, you'll be denied in an unban appeal and will have to wait a minimum of 6 months to appeal. 

Welcome back. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back