What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - Jaden Olijedwarna: 25038 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neovo

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Azzam Inil

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jaden Olijedwarna: 25038

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/11/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 5

What best describes this incident ?: logging off in active situation

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We arrested Jaden, had finished the report and were waiting for G6 to arrive and transport him to prison. At which point during the time waiting he disappeared and never returned. I reached out in OOC multiple times and got no response incase he logged back in and woke up in a different location.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/7tjbgr7TgobiB/d1337OAicUEl?invite=cr-MSxvQWQsMzE2ODA5NjMs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi Mate, 

Unfortunately, I am the real Jaden Olidedwarna and for the whole of today i was not only in my Vagos clothes but also never got taken by police and put into a cell.

The only outcome here is that there are two people with this name or someone has used my name

Hopefully my explanation can bring this report to a close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi man, I was the other officer who was there in the cells.

When we ran the plate this is what came back to us and also the persons photo on the pnc under your name is identical to the person we locked up in the cells. If this is a case of stolen identity we can only apologise, but the pnc profile is set up as if it was his own profile. And there is only 1 Jaden Olijedwarna on the pnc which has provided even more confusion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah abit confused as the picture on the PNC for Jaden Olijedwarna is exactly the same person we arrested in the cells. Also there is only 1 Jaden Olijedwarna on the PNC and they were also driving the supra that Jaden Olijedwarna owns, which also was not reported stolen might I add.

Well as I said, Yesterday I was never in police custody.

I've attached to this reply a Close-up and recent photo of what I now look like in game taken this morning, along with a photo of my Supra.

Yesterday I had left my supra broken down in the middle of the road after a collision with some Undercover police which was accidental. This car was then impounded by Police Constable Johnson. 

If you need anything else let me know

Supra.PNG

VagosToby.PNG

Can confirm this is the Supra we were in a pursuit with but just gonna drop the report, would like to mention though that the person who was driving your car looked exactly like your PNC picture and also knew your name somehow which isn't ideal.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back