What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - fatexb - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatexb

Unlinked
Unban Appeal for fatexb 

In-game Name: Ryan Roberts

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199081661508

Ban ID: !!rpuk6756!!

Reason given for your ban: Transferring money or items between your own character

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was Banned because i was transfering money between accounts with my friends from my extra characters

Why should we unban you ?: This is my first time getting in trouble on this server and i know it says its my responsibility to read the rules and follow them witch it is 100% but i made a stupid mistake in not reading them but i have now and will do so a few times to get them in my head i sincerely apolagise for my mistake i take full responsibility in doing so as i asked my friend to do it when they were new to the server. i really love this server its the only one i have actually played since i got fivem and i would not change that at all so if you could please consider unabanning me you can wipe my money off my account as i also have about 200k on there.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You made a mistake, sure but you cannot tell me that it's because you hadn't read the server rules.

I'd go as far to say it's common sense that creating new characters, transferring the money over to another one of YOUR characters isn't intentional yet you did it. 

Why in the world would we trust you to return to our server considering the actions you took and the threat you posed to our economy? 

Please i will never do anything like this again i have spent alot of time latley and a few months back playing none stop for weeks and have never broken a rule  ive put way to much in to get banned and i have truly learnt from my mistake and will never do this again you can take my money away i dont care i just really would like to play again

This doesn't really answer my question now does it?

Why in the world would we trust you to return to our server considering the actions you took and the threat you posed to our economy? 

Because to be honest it was a one time thing because i wanted some easy money because i was broke and i take full responsibility for it  i now realise that exploiting or breaking any rule infact is not at all worth it this is my first rule break and i know it is serious and i understand the threat i posed to the city but if you could consider unbanning me i can promise that it would be my last. i was greedy and selfish because i had no money it was not like me to do something like that but i did theres no excuse i have built up a good bit on the server and really enjoy it and to see that go because a dumb mistake would be sad also if i see a exploit bug ect from now on i will report it i now realise the harm i could have done and i apologise and hope you could trust me to return

@fatexb

because i wanted some easy money
This is what concerns me. On a server where we promote roleplay; speaking to each other and making money organically. From looking a this, this is leading to me thinking you are just a min maxer wanting to get as much money as quick as possible, without foregoing any serious roleplay. If we were to unban you how would we know if you are going to roleplay or instead just go about finding the quickest way to make money.

i understand why you would think im like that after my reply but that is far from the truth as im always looking to do roleplay as its part of the game and i enjoy it. before i was banned i just started growing weed in my apartment  to become a drug dealer and i have actively been looking to join a gang as i want to be in the criminal side of things and think it would be fun and get me into fun and crazy roleplay situations. i also have friends in the city that i play with alot and were always trying to be involved in fun and serious roleplay one of the reasons i like this server so much is because the players are kind and are actually really good at roleplay i dont seem to get rdmed or have someone refusing to roleplay with us and thats how it should be since ive been banned i have tried a few other servers out just incase i were to be permanently banned and i can honestly say i have not found one server where the players are as involved as they are here. thank you for your reply and i apologize for the late response

if you get unbanned, understanding that "Ryan Roberts" will be entirely wiped, this includes Money, Assets etc. etc. what would your plan be? How would you start fresh and get yourself into a position where we can see you value roleplay over money? 

yes that is completely fine. as as said before i really like the criminal side of things so i would like to join a gang i have had difficulty in the past but i think joining a gang as a newbie and climbing the ranks over time getting to know all of the members would be really cool and it also opens alot of doors for different rp situations to happen with having my account wiped i would probably dedicate my time towards that and maybe abit of dealing because that side of thing seems very interesting with the risk of the police, robberies,  etc 

I am going to give you another chance all your characters have now been removed. You will now need to create a new character and start a new story. Let's hope this character knows the rules.

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back