What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - fatesboo - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatesboo

Unban Appeal for fatesboo 

In-game Name: megan priaulx

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199226046288

Ban ID: !!rpuk6755!!

Reason given for your ban: I was banned for transferring money between accounts

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: i was banned for not following the rules and transferring money between accounts

Why should we unban you ?: I understand that it states in the rules that this is not allowed and i take full responsibility for not reading the rules and i apologize for doing so. I've spent countless hours of time on this server and i have loved every second of it. This city is an escape for me. I realize that i have given myself an unfair advantage and i apologize and you can feel free to wipe the money from my account as
I'd rather be poor than banned on my favourite RP server. I understand that you are probably using your free time to overlook my appeal and i deeply appreciate you for using your free time. I don't want to waste any more of your time so i will end it here, Sincerely Megan.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You made a mistake, sure but you cannot tell me that it's because you hadn't read the server rules.

I'd go as far to say it's common sense that creating new characters, transferring the money over to another one of YOUR characters isn't intentional yet you did it. 

Why in the world would we trust you to return to our server considering the actions you took and the threat you posed to our economy? 

OK i admit i did know there would be some risk to doing this and i took the risk anyway, which was idotic and stupid. By doing this i have negatively affected the server  economy and have given myself an unfair advantage. I understand that there is truly no way to justify my actions in any way and i am just blatantly  exploiting the system which is selfish and unfair. If you coould consider revoking my ban that would mean the world to me but if not that is understandable.  and again i appreciate you for using your free time to overlook my ban. thanks megan

I broke rule g2.9 and this rule states that transferring money or items between your own characters is strictly forbidden. I believe this rule is in place in order to 
stabalise the economy and prevent players from having an unfair advantage. This rule also allows everyone to progress at the same rate and prevents people from gaining 
money due to an exploit.

There we go... now we're getting somewhere!

Honesty!

You know the rule, you know what it means and you accept responsibility. 

How can we be sure you won't do this or anything like it if you were to get unbanned? I'm sure there are going to be occasions where exploits pop up. How can we trust that instead of exploiting them you'll report them immediately to a member of our staff team? 

Honestly the fear of getting banned alone is enough to discourage me from exploiting again, but I also understand 
the implications exploiting has to the server economy and other players and I would not want to disrupt the flow of 
the server in any way. And In any scenario where I'm aware of an exploit I will do my best to alert staff of its 
existence. Thanks for using your free time to dispute my ban. Megan.

Very well,

Understanding "Megan Priaulx" will receive a full wipe, this includes but isn't limited to money and assets, what would be the plan to get Megan back up and running and in a position where we as a Staff Team can see that you value roleplay over money? 

Well what interests me most in this city is the very active car scene and i hope to become part of the car sales business, specifically classic and rare cars because these 
are the cars i find the most interesting. I would love to start up my own car business because this would allow me to take part in roleplay related to cars with other cars 
enthusiasts. i hope to be able to attend car meets and other car related things while taking part in some fun and serious roleplay. Megan.

Account has been wiped - Expect you to be squeaky clean from now on.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back