What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Ozkii - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozkii

Unban Appeal for Ozkii 

In-game Name: Dave Davidson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198110911637

Ban ID: rpuk#4673

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned for combat logging

Why should we unban you ?: It has been six months since I got banned from this server. This server was literally the best server I could find and have found since I got banned. At the time of my ban I was pretty new to the whole roleplay thing and I would often try and bend the rules as much as I could , after a couple of bans I started to follow the rules properly and then I got banned again because of a disconnect that looked like a combat log , it was six month ban because of my previous violations and I also I was very rude to admins. Looking back on the situation I can understand where I went wrong and I can now see the severity of my previous actions , not only did I ruin my own experience , I also ruined the experience for the other people by ruining their immersion in the world the RPUK team has created. If I were to be allowed back I will make sure I dont make any more violations to the rules and I will treat everyone with the respect that they deserve.

Thanks for your consideration
- Ozkii (Dave Davidson)

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I am unsure what you meant by your post yesterday about the C1.6, but I'll ignore that because that's not why you're banned.

You have 4 bans in total on our server, those are; 

G1.2 - 29/04/2021

C1.3 - 12/06/2021

C2.3 - 17/06/2021

C2.3 - 09/07/2021 (Current)

Now, given that your two most recent are both combat logging, talk me through why you cannot seem to follow the most basic of server rules? 

In your unban appeal for the C2.3 on 17/06/2021 you state and I quote "Im not going to do this shit again. I have learnt from my mistake." 

You were told there by Charles van that he is willing to give you 1 more chance and yet you blew it. 

Why now should we even consider unbanning you considering you've got zero regard for our server rules? 

the most recent combat log was not intentional as a already have stated before and even provided proof. I was following the rules complety than by my bad luck I got disconnected so it looked like a combat log.

the most recent combat log was not intentional as a already have stated before and even provided proof. I was following the rules complety than by my bad luck I got disconnected so it looked like a combat log.
Please elaborate... 

The most recent combat log came from me disconnecting from the internet. I provided proof when it first happened.

Thanks for supplying that.

Why was you tabbing out and checking your internet prior to it dropping?

The appeal has been Timed out, We are unable to keep ban appeals open indefinitely, You may reopen a new appeal but don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back