What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - ladmumt - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladmumt

Unban Appeal for ladmumt 

In-game Name: Malcolm Jackson

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199170109560

Ban ID: rpuk6788

Reason given for your ban: Lied

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hi, I just ask for a god to respawned me because I lied the god because I told that I respawned dead. And the god told me that i crashed and died with a car accident as I told the god that I respawned dead.
The god decided to give me a permanent ban to give me a lesson.

Why should we unban you ?: I apologize for I lied really sorry. In my free time when I am at home I loved to play in this city and again I am apologizing the small "lied". I always played fair in the city and hopefully will get a replied from you.
I don't have more words to say thanks.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

You were told to please open a ticket on discord and tell staff that you were asked to speak to one of them on teamspeak. Until that has happened, your unban appeal will not proceed, so please do as you were asked.

Has been resolved on teamspeak.

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back