What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Raiders - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiders

Unban Appeal for Raiders 

In-game Name: Jamie Sterry

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198290058403

Ban ID: !!rpuk6762!!

Reason given for your ban: c1.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I don't really know.

Why should we unban you ?: I don't believe I have said anything discriminatory while playing this server as I only really go around with friends who I talk to in discord and they normally do the talking while I play the server.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Might not have said anything discriminatory directly. Possibly a gang you created......?

I don't know, what do you think? Was your gang name, discriminatory? 

I don't know, what do you think? Was your gang name, discriminatory?  It was what me and my friends clan was when we played BO2 and we didn't even know about the way it could be taken.
it was Zapz Klan which I see can be taken in a discriminatory way but it was not meant in that manor.

@RaidersWell. It was not exactly what you have wrote there. Take the K and multiply by 3 and you get what your gang name was implying. 

but it was not meant in that manor
I do not believe this one bit.

Once you feel like telling the truth and actually giving us something to work with, we may look at unbanning you. For now, however, I will be denying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back