What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - LeviGreen - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviGreen

Unban Appeal for LeviGreen 

In-game Name: Levi Green

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199090329543

Ban ID: !!rpuk6786!!

Reason given for your ban: G2.9

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: When I saw the ban I was unsure at first but after speaking to staff they explained the situation and I remembered what happened.

So a year ago in february I bought my first gaming pc and my cousin and friends told me to come play gta roleplay which at the time I had no idea what that was. I created a character called Po (later name changed due to it being a famous person to Levi Green), we was messing around and I had no idea what I was doing really, we was just learning the city. One of my friends created a taxi character called Rhaj, and we was doing taxi jobs for money and he mentioned to me that he was going to start giving money to his other character as it was an easier thing to do. At this time I didn't realise this was a rulebreak, even though I probably should have but like I said I was completely new to pc gaming and roleplay so to me it seemed like a small thing at the time. My taxi character was called Jamal Johnson or something, as staff told me, I couldn't remember the character as I had deleted him at some time in feb or march last year as I was on my crim most of the time and had no need for him. At the time of playing the character though I transferred £13,000 to one of my friends characters and then back to my criminal character, which I now remember doing as I remember my friend speaking of doing this and I then did it myself.

It was clearly a silly mistake as like I said I was very new to the whole idea of roleplay, and now a year down the line, I haven't broken a single rule on my criminal character, I don't think I've ever been reported or anything like that and I've been tp'd by a god maybe once or twice for tiny things which I have improved on every day since. I wouldn't dream of breaking G2.9 ever now that I am used to roleplay and the rules.

I have just started my police character called Ace Nixon and have spent the last week and a half completing my odp which is almost done now.

I admit to my mistake that I made when I joined the server and I apologise for the mistake I made, it was a long time ago, the character has since been deleted sometime last year and my only characters are now my hustler Levi Green and my cop Ace Nixon, who I would never think of breaking a rule on as like I said I am familiar with the rules now and with roleplay itself.

Why should we unban you ?: It was a stupid mistake I made when I joined the server and wasn't familiar with roleplay, I have made great progress in roleplay and have worked hard on my criminal since then and I love roleplay.co.uk and everything it does, no rules have been broken apart from this one in my time here and no rule will be broken as I strive to make my roleplay as high quality as possible on both my characters.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Also want to add that I am deeply upset with myself for doing this, even though I was new I should have known this rule and my squeaky clean record now has a mark on it, which I am annoyed at myself for.

Last edited by a moderator:
A silly mistake that has ended up getting you a ban from our servers. 

Considering it was over a year ago and according to my research you've not been banned or warned for any other server rule breaks I am willing to issue an unban on your person. 

As if it wasn't already obvious, any sort of actions like this from your person in the future won't be met with such an easy unban appeal. 

Unbanned.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back