What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Finley_mac1 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finley_mac1

Unban Appeal for Finley_mac1 

In-game Name: Finley Mac

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199121190432

Ban ID: !!rpuk6769!!

Reason given for your ban: transferring money

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Hello I was banned for transferring money from the new character to my main and I completely see why.

Why should we unban you ?: I would love to be unbanned from your server because this is the most fun role play the community is amazing staff and ems are amazing everyone sticks to the roleplay and I have experienced very little vdm and trolling. I was not trying to outsmart or get one over on you guys I sent it to my character to pay off a debt which I know isn't acceptable and I am not trying to justify it at all I have been reflecting in the past 12 hours on my actions and how silly it was especially over 35k. I completely understand if you decide to keep me banned and will have no hard feelings and will continue to support your server. I would like to say if you decide to unban me I would never try to do anything like this at all. if you don't decide to unban me I would like to thank you guys for all the fun you have allowed me to have in the past days.
Thanks Finley.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

This is the most fun roleplay community and you haven't experienced much trolling/vdm etc. yet you decide to break one of the most serious rule breaks and exploit to get 'free money'?

Why now should we trust that you'd never do anything like this again when you did not even 2 days ago? Surely nothing drastic has changed in the last 48 hours to make you 'see the light' ? 

Hello! sorry for late reply I have been moving house. and even though it was 2 days before I wrote it doesn't mean I didn't reflect and feel very stupid about it. The reason that you should trust me is because if I did not care about this server I wouldn't of opened a ticket and spent time explaining my actions to get back on the server. This is the most fun I have had in a while especially playing it for around 5 days (I think) and not getting bored once. I made good friends in the city if I was to get unbanned I would never do anything to jeopardise my roleplay experience again.

Your server is the best and I feel like a fool that's why I totally understand what ever the outcome is of your decisions .

Thanks Finley.

Creating new characters, transferring starter money from the fresh characters to your main is a serious breach in trust and an action that damages our communities economy. 

If you cared about our community, you wouldn't have took those actions to get a cheap way out of your 'debt' 

Please quote the server rule and explain to me in your own words why such a rule is in place on our server.

(G2.9) Transferring money or items between your own characters is not allowed by any method.

This rule is in place so that people within the roleplay community have to roleplay and earn money to get further in the city hierarchy instead of just getting it by one not earning and 2 not roleplaying. I was going to start a roleplay on the character that I transferred from but I got banned I was going to start that one so that I didn't just transfer money more earn it.

I can see why it damages the economy because if everyone did it and got 35000 x how ever many people did it then money would mean nothing because everyone would of achieved it all by not roleplaying which is the reason why everyone plays it.

@Finley_mac1What is your plan if you were to be unbanned - what is going to be your character progression?

As well as this, to unban you we would need to wipe your characters, is this understood?

If you were to unban me my plan would be to start off and try to gain some contacts to get into the housing market. from there I would try to save and start buying and selling houses to the new or experienced people of the city I also enjoy fishing a lot and would like to explore my hobby to see if I could maintain a lifestyle from there too. I would try to help the new people of the city but without doing it for them so they are still roleplaying.

As well as this, to unban you we would need to wipe your characters, is this understood?

Yes that is completely understood and justified I wouldn't expect anything less.

This is not me trying to bump!! I have had a thought to add to the above statement

I would also do a community service job role (if applicable) to help with the city to show that I really and truly am sorry.

I don't even know if this would be possible but it is something I would be happy to do.

Right I am going to give you another chance. While I wait for the wipes to be actioned can you please confirm what characters you use. You currently have two characters (which will be listed below) If you do not use one please state so that the character can be deleted.

• Finley Mac
  • Jack Steel

thank you so much and finley mac is my used one the jack steel was a fresh that i used to send money

Right then, I am going to give you another chance. Do not ruin it. Finley has now been fully wiped so you now going to have start from scratch. Do be doing anymore dodgy dealing to gain money fast as I am going to keep my eye on you. 

Unbanned

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back