What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - ID - Unknown Hustler - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Barry Douglas

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: ID - Unknown Hustler

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/13/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 24

What best describes this incident ?: NVL

Please (in detail) describe the incident: We got information from triads that one of our members who was taxiing got robbed by people in a blacked-out G-wagon which appeared to be hustlers. When i loaded back into the city i spawned at benefactor and was cycling back into the city i saw a yellow rumpo. I went to have a look and started asking questions to see if he would say he was a vagos (it was obvious he was a hustler). I pulled my knife on him and was at a close distance, he then proceeds to then run away and pull a gun. Once he's done that he has then called in for help on radio which has started a whole scene of events.

IMO this is him Not valuing his life

I asked for a staff's opinion on this and they told me to put a report up.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/7Ihxyggf0NgJU/gVrVr3TTcLs6?invite=cr-MSxzcDUsMjA4MzYxMDcs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi i am said person in this clip, I start with saying in the clip provided it does look like im close not sure if on my GTA i play a different resolution.

I do not have a clip my self so this pov will have to do, I will say that i knew what was about to happen and started to exit the shop getting ready to run and sit in my armoured car. 

Also as a gang member and continuously being involved in knife/gun crime my character saw the distance then knowing i could protect my self safely .

I also asked for you guys to come teamspeak to speak about this more than once and i was pretty much ignored.

also after reviewing this clip the guy in yellow is literally doing what you are claiming me of doing

I will say that i knew what was about to happen and started to exit the shop getting ready to run and sit in my armoured car. 

Just cause you have an armoured car outside doesn’t mean you can run away from a knife right up to you.

Also as a gang member and continuously being involved in knife/gun crime my character saw the distance then knowing i could protect my self safely .
Your character knew the GTA game mechanics and knew that if you ran away you would be able to roll back to create a further distance so it would be harder for me to lock onto you with the knife.

I also asked for you guys to come teamspeak to speak about this more than once and i was pretty much ignored.
Situation between vagos and hustlers was ongoing til very late at night first of all and secondly I don’t think ts is necessary. Quote back to my final sentence in my original paragraph.

also after reviewing this clip the guy in yellow is literally doing what you are claiming me of doing
What are you on about? The guy in yellow, who’s in the same gang as me is coming to back me. He runs into the shop whilst you were unfortunately missing me with a lot of bullets and then starts punching you.

In the link provided (although it’s not this situation) a fellow gang member was banned for running in punching police officers with guns

Again in this report provided( nothing to do with this situation) is the exact same thing even tho it didn’t end up in his favour I’m doing similar things

We got information from triads that one of our members who was taxiing got robbed by people in a blacked-out G-wagon which appeared to be hustlers. When i loaded back into the city i spawned at benefactor and was cycling back into the city i saw a yellow rumpo.
i need to ask, even if it isn't me dealing with the report.

did you log in after being informed of what happened ingame on a OOC platform?(Discord, Teamspeak, etc.)

@Nikolai- Not at all thats metagaming. From the 8pm storm i went on as G6 and then came onto my Vagos character at about 22.40 i then was on for a while then went to relog as my game was a bit slow and spawned in at benefactor. I was on as my Vagos character when we got told about possible hustlers robbing a vagos member. Before this situation at the clothing store about 15mins earlier myself and another Vagos member went down to hustler turf to question them and then the Clothing store incident happened after.

In the link provided (although it’s not this situation) a fellow gang member was banned for running in punching police officers with guns

Again in this report provided( nothing to do with this situation) is the exact same thing even tho it didn’t end up in his favour I’m doing similar things
These situations have nothing to do with the report, you and myself are not involved in any of these but i hope you enjoyed scrolling through the forums for these. Anyway your actions may seem 'petty' however it has potentially caused a gang war and completely altered RP all stemming from a rule break.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nikolai- Not at all thats metagaming. From the 8pm storm i went on as G6 and then came onto my Vagos character at about 22.40 i then was on for a while then went to relog as my game was a bit slow and spawned in at benefactor. I was on as my Vagos character when we got told about possible triads robbing a vagos member. Before this situation at the clothing store about 15mins earlier myself and another Vagos member went down to hustler turf to question them and then the Clothing store incident happened after.

These situations have nothing to do with the report, you and myself are not involved in any of these but i hope you enjoyed scrolling through the forums for these. Anyway your actions may seem 'petty' however it has potentially caused a gang war and completely altered RP all stemming from a rule break.
Yes i know they have nothing to do with the current situation, Im just stating that they are the same kind of things.

You also say that this could of started a "war" this is clearly what you want, But this isnt the place to discuss that.

You also say that this could of started a "war" this is clearly what you want, But this isnt the place to discuss that.
I don’t think you understood my point very clearly.

anyway I will leave this for staff to decide the outcome 

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty,

After having a look at the footage it is quite clear that you are right next to jake with your knife out, he is at a clear disadvantage yet he decides to run off, pull his gun out and attempt to shoot you.

You can't just say "my character is a gang member" to avoid having to value life, if that was the case police would also not value their life since they would claim they are highly trained officers, and i think you can imagine what that would cause. The distance there could be counted in milimiters so there is no way you could have protected yourself if haza decided to stab you right there.

He is indeed, if you have footage of the session id of that player please DM it to me and action will be taken, but from the digging i did i was not able to figure out who it was.

Action taken:

Jake Samuel - G2.4 - 1 Day Ban

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back