What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 588 jb? - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Sancho

Unlinked
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: dave sancho

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 588 jb?

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/14/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 3

What best describes this incident ?: G2.4 (NVL)

Please (in detail) describe the incident: we had incident with vagos and we were near some bodies we dumped in the hills, suddenly id 588 showed up so we decided to chase him, his car broke and he started running while he got guns pointed to him my friend (Bart) jumps out the car and aims at him and tells him to put his hands up as seen in the clip for some reason id 588 decides to ignore him and pull a gun and start shooting.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/7JfzgWfuBu2MM/d1337QQ8Ns7H?invite=cr-MSxzUWUsMzE5NDUyNzYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

the date is 14/01/2022 my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have a clip of this at all so I will have to try and explain my POV without one.

At around the 15-17 second mark when I am running I hear "put your hands up or I will shoot you in the back"
as I'm running away I cannot see any gun pointed at me and I am at this point genuinely running for my life given I have been shot and downed by hustlers within the hour and robbed afterwards. The fact that I found 2 of you camping bleed out timers makes it pretty obvious that I wasn't going to live. You can see in the clip that the gun was actually only pointed at me for a brief second so at this point I don't believe the following applies -  "if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands."

As I went over the edge of the hill there was clearly no where for me to go and as I stopped my sprint I ended up on the bonnet of the car and it ragdolled me. Here again no guns were pointed at me and I tried to pull my pistol as I was getting up but I had to resetweaponwheel. 25 seconds in after the first person has got out of the car my gun is already in my hand while I'm stood on top of the car as he says "NOW" for the first time. I'm able to roll as I still did not feel I was at an obvious disadvantage given my gun was drawn and one of you remained in the car. 
At no point was I clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage - The situation was far to quick for it to be considered NVL and obviously if you had managed to kill me this report probably wouldn't exist.
I'm not sure if you were in Teamspeak with myself and the few Hustlers that joined but I would have happily discussed this situation with you as I did other situations with them from the nights events. You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No - So you just want people to get banned is that the main aim?

I don't have a clip of this at all so I will have to try and explain my POV without one.

At around the 15-17 second mark when I am running I hear "put your hands up or I will shoot you in the back"
as I'm running away I cannot see any gun pointed at me and I am at this point genuinely running for my life given I have been shot and downed by hustlers within the hour and robbed afterwards. 

If you have already been shot by hustlers would you not then belive we were armed and having two guns pointed at you from the car you carried on running even after you turned around you can see Daves gun at you and i also pointed my Smg.

The fact that I found 2 of you camping bleed out timers makes it pretty obvious that I wasn't going to live. 

IC you didnt know we were camping bodies as you saw me dancing on a hill (apparently from the road) and the dead vagos were in a bush 200-300m away so you were not aware what we were doing.

You can see in the clip that the gun was actually only pointed at me for a brief second so at this point I don't believe the following applies -  "if you are clearly outnumbered or at an obvious disadvantage you should comply with demands."

When i had my Smg pointed at you, you clearly have your back turned to me and draw the gun and do a combat roll forwards whilst doing a 180 which i think is unrealistic to pull off irl. So with a gun in your back i believe this is ''an obvious disadvantage'' 

I'm not sure if you were in Teamspeak with myself and the few Hustlers that joined but I would have happily discussed this situation with you as I did other situations with them from the nights events. You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No - So you just want people to get banned is that the main aim?
This was dicsussed in TS but didnt feel like it was resolved

If you have already been shot by hustlers would you not then belive we were armed and having two guns pointed at you from the car you carried on running even after you turned around you can see Daves gun at you and i also pointed my Smg.
For the 5 seconds or so that I am still running away I am not aware how close you are or what you are pointing at me and my focus is to get over the crest of the hill to see if I have any chance of escape. The mentality of well I have a gun the RP has to stop as soon as I say so is so boring. It makes perfect sense for me to see what is over the hill in front of me when A. I cant see a gun and B I haven't been threatened by more than a sentence spoken. Its not as if I have run down a road in a straight line with a car right behind me telling me to stop running and I haven't been surrounded. I am running for maybe a maximum of 10 seconds or so and have jumped down a ledge which to be honest I would have expected you to have to get out of your car at to give chase on foot. I didn't have to run, I could have pulled my gun as soon as my car broke down but that would be shit RP and just a focus on winning the situation. You already knew backup was coming yet instead of prolonging the chase a little bit and having some fun the main focus was to just get me in zipties again as fast as possible.

IC you didnt know we were camping bodies as you saw me dancing on a hill (apparently from the road) and the dead vagos were in a bush 200-300m away so you were not aware what we were doing.
I didn't see you from a road I saw you from a hill to the side of where you were. I was actively looking for Hustlers who were dumping Vagos and to find 2 of you in a random spot it is obvious what you are doing which is why i instantly radio'd in and why you instantly chased me and rammed me off a mountain.

When i had my Smg pointed at you, you clearly have your back turned to me and draw the gun and do a combat roll forwards whilst doing a 180 which i think is unrealistic to pull off irl. So with a gun in your back i believe this is ''an obvious disadvantage'' 
The reason you do not see a gun pull animation from me is because I already have my gun in my hand which is why I was able to roll straight away. Realism doesn't really factor into it when you have just flown down the side of a mountain in a sports car in order to catch up to me which you can see from the damage of your vehicle.

This was dicsussed in TS but didnt feel like it was resolved
This was never discussed in Teamspeak and I have never spoken to the Author of this report which also is not you.

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Good evening, 

Firstly thank you for the report, after discussion with the staff team this report will be denied.

JB ran away from a threat, the threat being two people in a vehicle who failed to take any action to isolate JB to ensure he couldn't take action against them, effectively this engagement was two 1v1s which were lost by the reported side.

TDLR - Take more action to isolate your target if you are going to hold them up, or face the consequences.

One thing I will say is ensure there are more words spoken  next time @Jason Barnes 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back