What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - leonlad101 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

leonlad101

Unban Appeal for leonlad101 

In-game Name: Tyrone Smith

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199121176886

Ban ID: !!rpuk5449!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned as was I jumping into a cell and I was trying to glitch out of it.

Why should we unban you ?: it has been a few months since I last done that and recently I've been playing more rp servers so I have got the hang of what to do and not to do and now i understand the rules. Honestly out of all the servers there are none that can compete with this one as its just better overall. When I first started playing I joined this server as it looked good and now i do regret getting banned from the server and trying to glitch out. But like I've said I know how to properly rp now so if I was given another chance I will not fail rp

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

For someone who got banned for C2.2, you're going to have to put in far more effort than you have done. 

Please try again. 

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned?

Why should we unban you?

@Fluqireason: the reason I was banned was because I was constantly jumping into a cell and I was trying to glitch out and I got told not to but decided not to listen.

that was months ago from now and now if I am told to stop or do something I will listen as I have changed.

the reason I think I should be unbanned: I reckon I should be unbanned as when I first joined I did not understand the rules and how to properly roleplay and now I have been playing more servers and now I do understand how to properly rp. the reason I want to be unbanned as the amount of servers I have played I have not found one as good as this.

I now understand what I did wrong and will not do it or fail rp again 

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to be honest with you, the effort you've put in here really isn't good enough and I cannot and will not sit here and put effort into you when you're not even willing to put effort in yourself. 

The onus is on you to prove to us that you deserve another chance at being a member of our community after you've broken such serious rules.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back