What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Unban Appeal - Munners Puno - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munners Puno

Unban Appeal for Munners Puno 

In-game Name: Munners Puno

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561199099224478

Ban ID: !!rpuk6767!!

Reason given for your ban: Transfering Money From a Charcter

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned from the server because i made a new character and transfered the starter money to make my own main charcter. I understand now this was very wrong and is not not allowd bbut i didn't know at the time as was very silly of me to try and do so.

Why should we unban you ?: I know what i did was wrong and i understand if i dont get unbanned because i broke the rules, i was just trying to get money i was broke and had no money and needed money fast but as i know now this was not the action to take. I was having so much fun on the server and really enjoyed the community you had built on the server, i play NoPixel public sometimes and i think this server was such much better and more fun to play on, also the Roleplay on this server is of high level. I just was having so much fun on the server at the time as was really getting into the city and starting to become known and finding ways in the city. Again i know what i did was wrong and respect the decision you have made and just hope that you can let me learn form this silly mistake and allow me to rejoin the server and have some fun again.
Thanks, Munners ❤️

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You say you didn't know at the time that transferring money from one character to another is against server rules but surely you'd read our rules before you began playing? Even if you didn't, which you should've, surely it's common sense?

If it were intentional for this to be possible, we'd have just given you a button to press to receive £35,000 ? 

Yeah your right, like i said i now know that i broke the rules and im fairly new to Rolplay as a whole. It was very silly to try and expolit the money but in the moment i wasnt thinking straight and made a dumb decision, now that i have done i just regret it because the server was so fun at the time and now i feel really dumb. And im gonna be honest i did look throught the rules but clearly to not as much detail as needed and also another silly action by myself, i just hope that you can see that ive learned from my silly mistake and really took a look at myslef to try and better myself in the roleplay world and hope that i can retuen to the GOAT server and some fun again with the community. 

I also understand the decision you make is gonna be the right one and will better myself on another server if chosen not to be unbanned and will respect the decision you make ❤️

Munners

Very dumb decision and now you're stuck with the consequences. 

Why now should we trust that you're willing to follow our server rules?

Cause now that I’ve realised that I really missed the server and the fun I was having, I wouldn’t want to then break the rules and put myself through the same situation and not be able to play on the server and risk my place again. 
Whilst banned I’ve been looking for a different server and realised that this is the best one out there and am not able to play due to my silly actions, so there’s no way if I’m allowed back into the server that I am gonna break the rules and go without that fun of playing this server. 
Munners <3

My fault I’m just an impatient person and was really excited to see if I was gonna get unbanned and be allowed back into server. 
But actions have made this a lot harder to do so. I’m just really hoping to be able to get back onto the server because it’s one of the best around. 

So you have a fairly clean record. So we might give you a chance. However you will receive a full character wipe and have to start from fresh. Do you agree to this?

I am also willing to donate money to the server to show how involved I want to be and help improve the server in anyway possible❤️ 

So you still haven't learnt the rules clearly. Still bumping your appeal.

Denied try again in a week in that time actually learn the rules. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back