What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Compensation Request - 4pfrona - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Sancho

Unlinked
Compensation Request

In-game Name: Dave Sancho

Game: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198108558894

The date when this happened: 01/14/22

Please provide full detail and evidence: i made a deal with a friend and gave him a weapon with scope flashlight and a grip when he got it the scope and the flashlight disappeared and when he passed it back to me the grip also disappeared, in order to remove attachments u need to pull the weapon out and u can see that when my friend pull outs the weapon there's no scope and no flashlight so it means the attachments disappeared when he got the weapon, and when he passed me the weapon back the grip also disappeared.

Link to any evidence:

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/7MKsZiMO5kNnR/d1337lRMgjbz?invite=cr-MSxiamQsMzE5NDUyNzYs

Lost items and total value of compensation: flashlight, scope,grip

Please confirm you have read and understand our Compensation Request terms: Yes

Thank you for your submission

Our staff team will get back to you in this topic ASAP! In the meantime please ensure the details you have submitted above are correct.

@4pfronaI have reviewed the evidence now I have a few questions here, the flashlight, scope and grip disappeared when you passed the gun over to another person, I have a few questions, do you have the gun on you now or did the other person take it away? 

If the compensation request was to be accepted who would be getting comped for it.

Now that you’ve been compensated for what you’ve lost, it might be an idea to join our Steam Group and Discord to get more involved with the community!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back