What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - 158 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zia

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Zia Dynasty

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 158

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1610

What best describes this incident ?: C2.3 Combat Logging

Please (in detail) describe the incident: At the start of the incident 158 had run over a friend multiple times. After following him and ramming him off the road when he showed no sign of stopping 158 combat logged for the first time. not caught on bodycam. After waiting there a while 158 had returned and proceeded to engage in 0 RP and once again combat logged. we waited around for another 10 minutes but he never returned to the server.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogr_tCAHxyw

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I was in this aswell and I was the one that filmed this. I can confirm this person combat logged twice however we were not able to capture the first combat log. From my point of view it  started of  a gang member on the radio saying someone ran them over which after we located the person that did it. We broke down the persons car  and the person did get out of the car . However shortly after he decided to combat log. We waited for him for 10 minutes to join back in to the server which he did however shortly after he combat logged again and this time we captured it.

Hello @Zia

The video that you have provided is very sort, as stated in the report a player requirements we do need 3-5 minutes of footage prior to the rule break if possible would you be able to provide that?

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Zia& @Steve Kruger

So with the evidence you have attached to the report has not exceeded our report a player requirements, you are required to provide at least 3-5 minutes of footage so we can have clear evidence on what is going on within the report.

On top of that from what I can see from my side I can see that ID158 has lost connection to the server which I'm not saying he is in the right but he most definitely should of made an effort to connect back to the server and contact you back so you can continue the situation from where it was left off.

Now with the lack of evidence unfortunately this report will be declined.

No Action Taken

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back