What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a player - 405 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Los Santos Police Senior
Los Santos Police Senior
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Gee Ramirez

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 405

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/15/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1800

What best describes this incident ?: RDM

Please (in detail) describe the incident: I took a trip to the gallery to check out the auction. After deciding I didn't want to spend any money, I went to grab a change of clothes. I had been driving near the clothing shop next to Ballas and I was driving back to Triad's turf where I was initially. As I was driving past ammunition, there were a load of cars stopped on the pavement and out of curiosity, I had stopped to observe, far enough away so I wouldn't be classed as involved in the situation. Unsurprisingly, Vagos members still decided to come across the road and tell me to move on. I asked them why as I hadn't done anything but despite this, not even 20 seconds later, ID 405 decided to shoot me. ID 405 didn't come to TS.
This ID was confirmed through a staff member (Henning).

Attempt at getting them to TS: ttps://gyazo.com/f5d7b4db95bd507aa778a6c78e4ae49b

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/sSjVUEL0t7c

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hello mate, I'm going to reply to this as this report is on one of our gang members. As you can see tensions were high an we had just held a hustler up (who wasn't in their colours) so therefore we had to be on edge because we don't know who is who. Some of our people came too your bike and said can you move along and threatened. In my opinion this should've been your prime indicator to move along, proving to us you weren't a hustler. Seconds after you say "I haven't done anything" and then shots proceed. At that moment in time we didn't know who was who and you didn't move along so you were shot. You also asked us to come to ts, we didn't have time as we have been mid rp ever since that shooting has started. Is there any chance we would be able to go to ts to try and resolve this as we couldn't earlier.

What's going on mate, I am not this ID you are reporting but I also took some shots at you. Looking over at this report it has come to my attention that the situation was a mess in general, few police got hit in the crossfire as well as Randoms coming in to "view" the shootout, I tried my best to clear people from the area as more bikes, cars were turning up shooting out of the blue. If you gave us maybe 10 mins more as we were still in that RP scenario with the police so we couldn't respond to your request. I myself are more than happy to come to TS and discuss the situation as are most people but as I stated before we were caught up with police. Tension is high and people do get hit in the crossfire which seems to be the case. Furthermore I did also say and multiple others said "leave the area" and you sat there on your bike and said " I haven't done anything". Its a shame to see this as a report but if your free at any point, we can resolve this in TS. Thanks!

To add slightly more context to this we have been dealing with hustlers out of there own colours and have had guns pulled on us at little notice leading up to this point. As you are applying armour it also seems you are on radio which was the reason for the initial hostility. Just because you say you aren’t doing anything wrong doesn’t mean you don’t immediately listen to a known gang giving instructions. Firstly you shouldn’t have stopped to watch a clearly dangerous situation and secondly should have left as soon as you realised we were coming over to you. There is nothing surprising about us coming over to check you given the situation we are in. The fact you remained just shows that you were waiting to see how we reacted and unfortunately you got shot as a result.

@Jason BarnesJust to remind you, I was stopped across the road overlooking what had been going on, I had heard no shots prior to my arrival and I just saw a bunch of vehicles. Curiosity got the better of me so I watched for a few seconds until one of you approached. As I was across the road and not getting in your guys’ way, I thought I would have been fine but you guys decided to move to me and talk to me. I still strongly believe that what ID 405 and Trent Webb isn’t the right way to go about the situation.

@Trent Webb& @Ben CaineI have noticed you mentioned that I was told to leave by a number of people. Feel free to have a look at the video once more but the first word spoken was at 0:28 and the first shot that was fired was at 0:37. Additionally, as soon as the first shot is fired I turn around in an attempt to drive away from there situation. I believe a time window of 9 seconds is not enough time for me to react to anything happening. I was trying to ascertain the whole situation but furthermore, why I had been threatened to be shot immediately. The first sentence spoken to me was, and I quote, “Drive off before you get shot, now!”. If you look at it from my perspective, this is very confusing to me as I had literally just been minding my own business and once I stumbled upon your situation, I stopped for a matter of seconds and got threatened to be shot/actually shot. I would personally still think this is RDM as just because you have a few issues with Hustlers out of colours, does not by any means mean you shoot someone in less than 10 seconds of interacting with someone for watching over a situation. Then again, if I had driven over and involved myself, I can understand where you are coming from but I had not even approached you guys.

Can I also state out that in my opinion before it kicked off I tried to move everyone away as quick as I can because multiple shots were going to happen, no harm was meant to you (even police that were there got shot also) but the bike that originally took shots at us came from behind the road you was on hence the confusion. Furthermore the situation was intruding your driveway which is fair enough but from a perspective of gang members. We come along cars and bikes following etc it gets messy. Yes I agree it could of been better but if your not willing to have a chat in TS to try to resolve this then I guess the staff can make a decision. I'm trying to be reasonable because I recon this could've been handled in TS if you maybe waited a little longer as a shootout with us and police was occurring. 

I am happy to go to TS but I would also like to hear ID 405’s take on the situation. If they aren’t willing to go to TS themselves to at least try to resolve this, I’m not willing to in that case.

Just to add, I had been in TS for 20-30 mins after the message was sent and if the individual had actually said they’ve acknowledged that, I would have waited as long as necessary. All I needed was a yes in OOC and I know for sure that, that would’ve been possible as no one would be actively involved the whole time, they would be able to step away for maximum 10 seconds to send a message.

We will try and identify them asap and get them to reply to you on here. 

if possible could an admin identify the ID from the death logs. It’s hard to see from the video. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Please update the outcome of the TS chat on this thread - Thanks

Is there any chance of you being able to ID 405 for us @Joshuaas we aren't sure who it was that needs to go to TS. Thanks.

I am happy to go to TS but I would also like to hear ID 405’s take on the situation. If they aren’t willing to go to TS themselves to at least try to resolve this, I’m not willing to in that case.

Just to add, I had been in TS for 20-30 mins after the message was sent and if the individual had actually said they’ve acknowledged that, I would have waited as long as necessary. All I needed was a yes in OOC and I know for sure that, that would’ve been possible as no one would be actively involved the whole time, they would be able to step away for maximum 10 seconds to send a message.
From the information that @Joshuahas provided this person isn't with The Vagos and tbh I don't know who they are.

Ok, Ive reviewed the video for you now in Slow Motion and I think I know what has happened.
at 35 seconds you can see this white car has pulled up i'm assuming this is 405.
image.png

Seconds after this you can see the hustler which fired the first shot on a Bike. Fresh out of hospital pulling a shotgun out of his gown i might add haha..
image.png

After this you are then shot multiple times and you can see the direction the shots are coming from with the damage indicator.

image.png

Its clear that no Vagos are in the direction of the shots and as 405 is not a Vagos I can only assume they thought you were with us and thats why you were shot. You can hear the confusion of the Vagos in the clip when we begin to call out "shots shots" as we arent sure who is firing at who.
Hope this clears it up and i'll leave the reported party to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, so yes I was involved in this situation and am more than happy to speak in ts about it whenever you’re free. In all honestly I thought I killed a vagos member so I saw no problems as they were shooting my gang members. But as I said happy to explain all of my side in Teamspeak. 

Hey, so yes I was involved in this situation and am more than happy to speak in ts about it whenever you’re free. In all honestly I thought I killed a vagos member so I saw no problems as they were shooting my gang members. But as I said happy to explain all of my side in Teamspeak. 
We weren't shooting anyone we were holding someone up there is a bit of a difference. It was you lot that came into the situation shooting.

As I said, I'm happy to talk in teamspeak about this. But I guess I'll explain it here, near Marabunta shop I suddently see about 5+ vargos cars roll down the hill and are suddenly chasing my gang member, unfortunately my car started smoking so I have to pull over and start repairing so while they were chasing I fell behind and arrived at the situation a bit late. From when I turn up I see about 8 vargos all surrounding near ammunation and at that point I assume Frankie (Gang Member who was being chased) had been downed by the vargos as I couldn't see much from being surrounded. At this point from what I'm aware of vargos have already tried to shoot frankie while chasing as its what I heard on radio wether it be at him or his car, so when I turn up at the situation when he is surrounded dead or alive (I can't see as he is surrounded) I choose to shoot as I hear shots, unfortunatley an innocent bystander was confused for a Vagos member as you were next to them from when I arrived. From my perspective this isn't RDM its wrong place wrong time.

And just to add, I genuinely didnt see the OOC message I was very much focused on finding Frankie and Ryan who had been downed by that situation so I didn't even notice it. I do apolosigse for not repsonding to any OOC message if it was directed at me and as I said, still happy to speak to anyone who wants in TS.

Seconds after this you can see the hustler which fired the first shot on a Bike. Fresh out of hospital pulling a shotgun out of his gown i might add haha.
Might I add I wasn't fresh out of hospital, I changed into them earlier on. Either way not sure why you even mentioned this haha.

@Trent WebbYou around for a chat on TS?

@JoshuaI am happy to drop this report for the following reasons after a lengthy chat with @assgoggles:
1. Joe has come forward and was openly willing to have a chat about the situation
2. We have both come the conclusion that I was caught in the crossfire and the intention was not to shoot me
3. He had unfortunately made the assumption that I was Vagos as I was surrounded by 3+ Vagos vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back