What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a player - 253 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trent Webb

Banned
Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Trent Webb

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: 253

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/17/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 15

What best describes this incident ?: (C2.3) Combat logging, (C1.2) Discrimination, Metagaming

Please (in detail) describe the incident: Me and the passenger in my vehicle got called over by a friend because someone was kicking his car etc, we tried to have a little fun with the kid and he starts screaming and throwing punches, so we furthermore go an injure the person and it came to the realisation that the guys voice chat wasn't working so he could only hear 1 of us. We then hear his friend try and join the server to come and save or join in this "fight". Moving on we stood there and tried to chat with him, out of no where this player starts telling people to kill themselves and being a complete troll. This report is here to keep children like this away from a serious RP server. Lastly, this person then decided to combat log. I have more videos if need be!

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/86q8go0zlj_lS/d1337QKSuDeq?invite=cr-MSw0WUosMzM5OTMxNzYs

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

I am said friend (dressed in black) that called Trent over to help me with 253.

The situation began by him simply running into the middle of the road and trying to get into my car with no prior communication. After trying to talk to him he wasnt responding presumably because he couldn't hear me. As I try to talk to him more he starts to kick my car. This is when I put it on radio and let Trent know what was happening. 253 then follows my Taxi as I drive away, which is when Trent arrives to get out of his car only to be punched with again no communication. Throughout all of this you can hear another voice in 253's head that he is talking to.

@Trent WebbDo you or anyone else around have any evidence that shows the session id's and also the combat log that you mentioned in the initial report for reasons behind this report? 

Thank you for the additional videos by the way. I've reviewed the videos overall and it's a pretty clear report going off the longer video however there are a few points I'll address before hand. 

In the beginning of the video for the first few minutes 253 does appear to be having audio issues and didn't seem to be aware that anyone could hear him in game until it was mentioned to them, However this doesn't change the fact that 253 was trying to get their friend to come to the server to assist them. 253 whilst knowing yous could hear him did break character multiple times before combat logging. One side note I'll add for everyone as a reminder and a warning that the /me command is to enhance roleplay overall and /ooc is where you talk out of character. 

As such 253 will be receiving a permanent ban for C2.3 G2.3 & G3.1

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back