What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a player - Jake Samuel - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ares Dion

Report a player 

Your In-game Name: Ares Dion

Name and/or ID of the player(s) you are reporting: Jake Samuel

Which server did the incident take place on: GTA RP

Date of the incident: 01/18/22

Time of the incident (GMT) 24hr Format: 1530

What best describes this incident ?: Breaking Multiple Rules and ruining roleplay

Please (in detail) describe the incident: (G4.4) When you are revived/downed:
While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone.
Please be mindful that you are heavily injured and should act accordingly, you were downed and have lost the fight, you will not recover instantly.

He was unconscious and whilst being downed decided to give out information. You can hear him in the clip say ''they shot me'' and when asked if it was us he replied saying ''yes''. He also goes on to say ''Tell Hustlers'' twice giving out even more tactical information whilst downed. This was tactical information pertaining to the roleplay and he decided to give it out ruining the roleplay and involving them and leading them to their death. He clearly broke rule G4.4 more than once.

I wanted to call him to TeamSpeak but he was already in TeamSpeak to talk about two other instances of him breaking the rules, one of which involved this roleplay scenario. He was called in for forcing a respawn mid roleplay as he was taken further away and whilst we were in the midst of helping him up he forced himself to respawn. We were planning to roleplay further and increase the rep for our newly formed gang but he decided to end it and further ruin roleplay. Once called in his main point was that he was dead after the car exploded, his exact words were ''I was shot in the head and then the car flew up in the air and landed on it's roof and blew up so in my eyes I was dead'' however after said point he still decided to start speaking once the two ''passer-by's'' drove by further negating his reasoning, proving he broke more than one rule and was adamant on ruining what was one of the most enjoyable roleplay moments I have had in a while. Two admins were present and he lied to them both, he has broken a numerous amount of rules in the space of a really short time and I definitely feel he should be punished for it.

Suspicion of Metagaming :

Furthermore I found it really weird that two players pulled up in a taxi at such a critical moment and left me on edge. I had reason to suspect them being his friends and that he called them OOC. I warned them to leave and they did not listen and decided to stay around and try to threaten me so I protected myself.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot):

https://youtu.be/m4yfiiBGMF0

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!: Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting: Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans): Yes

Hi, 

The second link to him in TeamSpeak was not added so I have provided one here :

https://youtu.be/sDz84I5V1LY

Thank you

I wouldnt call this giving info out at all i basically said i was shot.

a situation that i would class as giving info well downed is in a gun fight telling someone where someone is to give them a advantage.

I feel like this report has come because of the situation we spoke about in teamspeak with staff about me respawning and you are mad that you didnt get my "loot" whjich you was proved wrong and i was in the right.

Also show your self shooting two innocent taxi drivers for basically no reason.

The guy that says "Youve been shot in the head act like it" isnt that ruleplaying? 

and also i said i was dead in teamspeak i didnt die instantly.. as you would see if you played the full clip you have. i did /me no pulse /me bleeding out due to explosion and being shot many times as i wanted you to get me out of the car to roleplay trying to put pressure on me not once did you do any of this. You even said its a leaning curve to the admin Drex. you have not liked the outcome of the truth being told that i roleplayed me dying and basically are salty that you couldnt take me to the dirty doctor.

This is definitely giving out information. To start with whilst unconscious you did not roleplay your injuries at all. You said it yourself that you were shot in the head and being able to speak and tell people valuable information like how you died and who to call should not be possible with a bullet in your head. You gave yourself an advantage by giving yourself a chance to be saved by making them go call someone to help you. I told them you were run over and you instantly contradicted me when you definitely should not be able to.

This report has come as you have ruined a fun roleplay experience at two different points, I do not care about loot. You lied to admins and broke rules you deserve to be punished.

Finally I showed that at the end as I have already warned them to leave but he did not value his life at all and proceeded to threaten me. We were right next to your turf so I was rushing to get out as quick as possible and two people pulling up asking questions and not leaving even though they were asked made me think they were here to help you so I protected myself

Me telling someone i was shot... thats basically the same as shouting for a medic. The rule is not to give tactical information out... Not once did i give "tactical info"

As you can tell i was speaking with a "injured voice"  and telling two random people i was shot dosent really give me a advantage.

I didnt once lie to any admin all i said was i wasnt expecting to live from what happened and i didnt die instantly 

Id also like to see your POV of this situation started because the white e63 just randomly started shooting at me. i questioned this in teamspeak and you replied "you shot my boy"

Regardless of me shooting your friend it was like 20/30 mins later which would mean you have to at least say something... Id like to class this as RDM.

I will not be answering anything more on this post and will leave if for staff to respond.

I am not the one who was with you on TeamSpeak or the one who you tried to ''get out of the car''.  I had that clip provided to me and it relates to this report so I provided it. There is no arguing you tried to get an advantage by getting people to come save you, you explicitly said ''tell hustlers'' if you were shot in the head you should not be able to speak at all. You are trying to downplay what you said I will let the staff give me their point of view on this.

He also did roleplay bandaging you when you tried to bleed out. Either way it does not change the fact your whole argument has contradictions and you were adamant on ruining this whole experience

Again I was not involved in your shooting nor was I on TeamSpeak, it is relevant so I put it in the report and I was just the one who tried to pick you up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again I was not involved in your shooting nor was I on TeamSpeak, it is relevant so I put it in the report and I was just the one who tried to pick you up.
 so you are reporting me on the behalf of someone else???????

Read my replies again and you will understand. I am the one picking you up into the car and the one who you breaking g4.4 affects. Me including the TeamSpeak clip is because it relates to this whole thing. I was part of the whole roleplay scenario that you ruined so I took it to the forum. I wrote that as you tried to link me to someone else and tried to revenge report saying it was RDM when I never shot you. You ruined this whole scenario and your responses are downplaying everything you have done. I have further evidence that what you have done is against the rules. 

Capture.PNG

Another situation but its the same rules same server. It was an announcement made by staff where the rule stated directly links to our situation. We are going back and forth and I am not going anywhere speaking to you so I am going to wait until staff respond. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

Hello @Ares Dion, do you have a longer clip of the teamspeak conversation, I believe there were staff members involved too, usually we do not really ask for teamspeak conversations but in this case you shared 20 seconds so if you do have a longer version then please attach it here.

Hi really sorry for the late reply I was not at home for a while.

I wish I could but the TeamSpeak clip was provided to me by the person who joined TeamSpeak with him. I contacted him and was told he no longer has it. If you need anything else I will gladly help.

Have you asked Mystix and Drex about their recollection of what happened in the call ?

Sorry again about there being no clip,

Ares

Hello @Ares Dion, you gave a warning to the driver about shooting him if he does not leave the area etc, nothing suggests that the passenger of that vehicle was involved in the situation there, can you explain a bit about why you shot him.

@jakesQuestion from you, can you explain a bit more about what happened in the teamspeak conversation and a bit about how you ended up in that situation.

So the teamspeak was nothing to do with the clip provided and that was solved in teamspeak with staff after they was told it was ok what i did...

the situation... We was at pillbox we was shot for no reason well from a past incident that was like 30 mins before then we started shooting back me and my friend "he was in a car" he then got shot and i was rammed off my bike i ran up some stairs and then shot they then put me in the car going fast down a hill then clipped aanother car went flying in the air and blew up.... then took around 10 mins to do there thing drove me to sandy where they put the mates in hospital and then i respawned.

Hi, 

They both heard my warning and him getting out to help him suggested he was in a group with him along with him wearing hustler colours. They both heard what the downed hustler mentioned so they were a threat. I was right next to hustler turf and was trying to pick up a hustler so seeing them both come to help and not leaving after being warned made me think they were both involved in the situation. He did not have to get out of the car all he had to do was change seats and drive off like I warned but him getting out made me think he was gonna attack me. Truly if you just witnessed someone being shot you would just try hide in the car and not come out unless you were thinking of fighting back. 

@jakesThe TeamSpeak had everything to do with the report. It proves that what you said meant at that point you were dead. Hence why it helps me prove that you definitely should not be speaking at that point, so you definitely broke rule G4.4. You breaking both rules goes hand in hand, you told admins the reason you respawned was because you died after that point but you still decided to speak. 

I do not know why you keep bringing up the fact you were randomly shot, I did not shoot you so it has nothing to do with me. 

@jakesThe TeamSpeak had everything to do with the report. It proves that what you said meant at that point you were dead. Hence why it helps me prove that you definitely should not be speaking at that point, so you definitely broke rule G4.4. You breaking both rules goes hand in hand, you told admins the reason you respawned was because you died after that point but you still decided to speak. 

I do not know why you keep bringing up the fact you were randomly shot, I did not shoot you so it has nothing to do with me. 
you do realise you can speak out of character  in TS i was speaking about the situation explosion and shot yeah im going to die from that.... i spoke so what? i slowly died didnt know it was a rule to slowly pass away.

i will no longer be replying ill wait for the staff decision as we are going in circles 

Its the second time you have said that. It is because whatever I say you ignore and you repeat the same points 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back