What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Packer Loses Modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Ball

This started months back when I originally had a Packer. Essentially when you paid to put a turbo and xenon headlights on it, they'd stay for the rest of the day regardless if you stored it or not. However come the next day, the mods would be gone and it would be stock again. Paint colour remained however. 

I recently got myself a Packer again, out of curiosity spent some £ on the same mods as before on the off chance it was my memory that was wrong and sad to say the same bug still exists.

I stupidly deleted the recording of me applying the mods, but happy to spend the cash again to prove it if required - unless devs are able to test the same themselves? 

Bonus points if when fixing this, you enable brake upgrades, because I seriously need it in this thing! 🤣

200.gif

Afaik all vehicles that ONLY have Turbo and no armor upgrades avaliable etc does not have a effect from my tests (might be wrong)

I believe this is because these vehicles were never intended to be modified in base game to begin with

Sorry, either we've been unable to reproduce this bug with enough detail, or its not been considered a bug.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your efforts, please do not be discouraged in submitting new bug reports going forward.​

200.gif

Thread locked & moved to Rejected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back