What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Unban Appeal - Ascensiongta-unban2 - Community Banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unban Appeal for Ascensiongta-unban2 

In-game Name: James Malding/Bert Bloke

Server: Community Banned

Steam ID: 76561198406556448

Ban ID: Unknown

Reason given for your ban: C1.6 - Community Ban - The Staff Team may remove any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have a valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues.

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: I was banned on the 28th November 2021 for c1.6 which is complete removal of the community. The reason that I was banned for this was very deserved, I put an extremely stupid comment in the bio of my discord. Obviously, I would not like to repeat what I stated privately or publicly, however, I am sure it will be available somewhere in a form of notes?

Why should we unban you ?: I would like to begin this appeal by saying thank you to the member of staff that has taken the time out of their already busy day to read an unban appeal, for a mistake as stupid as this, and also that I’m not sure if I should be posting this appeal because I know that when most appeals get denied they are told to wait a certain amount of time (e.g a month, or 6 months) however when my appeal was denied it was simply stated ‘Denied’ so I have decided to attempt to convince the staff team that I am ready to return to the mature and professional community and space that this server has become with an appeal, which I know is going to take a while to come up with however will hopefully be worth it.

Moving on, I feel the reason I should be unbanned is that it is coming up on being 2 months since this incident happened. Whilst I did realise how stupid these actions were the morning after and removed the bio then, it has truly sunken in the length of the stupidity of the actions that I performed when putting that bio up.

As said earlier in the appeal, my goal with this appeal is to return to the mature and professional community that this server is to pursue the paths that I was previously taking with my two main characters (I am only including this to show that I have thought out the paths that I am wanting to take, and show the value that i will bring to the community), James Malding, a criminal who joined the street gang ‘The Third Street Saints’ after first moving to the city with his brother, who unfortunately went missing after a business meeting gone wrong following the collapse and escape of the gang. After a while on his own with a newfound friend ‘Baba,’ the two joined the organisation ‘The Apostles’ and eventually split paths because of differences between baba and the org. With The Apostles not being around anymore, I am planning to roleplay that I was on the run from a mysterious group and fled to America for a period of time where I only found bigger problems so decided to return to the UK hoping that the group after me was no longer around. If I am allowed back to the server I would probably end up arriving at the chapel (as in character I have no idea about the disbanding of Aztecas and Apostles or the formation of The Coalition) and start calling people who I previously knew to find out everything I had missed and take it from there. As for my second character, Bert Bloke, a hardcore, bald, British police proby at the time of my ban, I hope to also continue his story, although unsure of where I want to take him within the police yet and continue to hold the position of having a unique (I believe) character within the force.

I understand that as Charles said when denying my last appeal ‘However if you are willing to be that stupid on discord I wouldn’t put much trust in you in-game either if that’s what you find “funny”’ it would be extremely difficult for any member of the team to put enough trust in me to let me back on the server, as it risks the reputation of the server however I can assure you that if you take the risk, it will not backfire on you. The only way that I can prove this to you is if I am given the chance to do so. I will also add that when Charles said ‘It is no accident that you have done that,’ I agree, it was no accident, I did it, nobody else forced me to do it and I completely claim responsibility for falling into the simple trap of doing something simply because someone said ‘just do it, it will be a laugh.’

I still regret and will continue to regret putting up the bio however as much as I wish that I could, I cannot change the fact that I did it. I have realised that the only way for me to prove to people that those actions were not a representation of me, and were as I have been saying a complete lapse of judgement has been to show that I have changed, and I believe, and hope that the people I now surround myself believe, that I now take a much more mature approach to situations, thinking more about the long term rather than ‘cracking a laugh’ with so-called ‘friends’ in the moment, ending up with complete stupidity.

I do not expect to be instantly forgiven for what I did now, or possibly ever, however, I am just asking for the chance to return to the server and slowly but surely rebuild the trust between myself and the staff team through continuing the previously clean record that I upheld for roughly 8 months leading up to my ban. Obviously, I do not intend on breaking any server rules, inside and outside of the game and would be more than happy to undertake a period of time (whether it be a month, 2 months, or more) where if I were to perform any stupid rule breaks, it would result in a more harsh punishment than somebody would normally receive, such as double the amount of time, or even straight to permanent if you feel that would be necessary.

I truly hope that you can see the amount of time and effort that I have put into this appeal, and making it as easy to read as possible although that has never been my strongest ability, as a sign of good faith to show you that I truly mean what I have been saying and do want to prove to you that I deserve another shot. Once again I would like to thank the member of staff that has read this appeal and would be more than happy to answer any questions that you have and hope to see you on the server in the future

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

I appreciate the effort you have put into your appeal.

But I will make this very simple for you. You are not funny. You will have to wait quite some time for us to even consider an appeal for you. That is not welcome here and as for now neither are you.

Denied. (Simple terms - You must wait at least 6 months from today (23/01/2022))

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back