What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Smiley786 - GTA RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley786

Unban Appeal for Smiley786 

In-game Name: Habibi Jalabi

Server: GTA RP

Steam ID: 76561198318070296

Ban ID: !!rpuk6507!!

Reason given for your ban: C2.3

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.: Combat Logging. please read next paragraph to further understand the situation

Why should we unban you ?: As a group we were going around the city finding officers to rob. We found 2 officers out of a car and about 8 of us ran up on them in cars and told them to put there hands up (they had no weapons in the hands when we pulled up). Then, we got out the cars with weapons and they still did not put there hands up. But they had no VOL and pulled out a taser and gun and rolled away from the people that had machetes to there necks (not following RP). They then began to just spray with the SMG and taser, causing them to die to our people (still not following VOL). I didn't think that staying in the game would have served us any justice so i thought leaving the game would be best as the police officers were not following RP.

Please confirm that you have read the unban appeal process and rules: Yes

So because you believe someone has broken a rule you turn into god and decide what rules you follow? Is that right to you? 

I do acknowledge that disconnecting from the server was the complete wrong thing to do, it was an emotional decision. I now know that staying in the game would've provided better resolution and regret how I dealt with the situation. Ultimately, I've only been playing on the server for a few days and have really enjoyed it so hope my time isn't up yet.

So when you join a server called "Roleplay.co.uk" you think that the best thing to do when a situation did not go your way you should disconnect and avoid and also deny anyone else the roleplay that you have initiated by "trying to rob police"?

Where did this incident occur also?

The lead up to that moment, where we were about to rob the police officers, was perfect. We had all followed roleplay seriously (going around like civs looking for police and radio'ing in whenever needed to be). Then when we found the 2 officers we all pulled up and threatened them. Obviously it got heated and they did not VOL and it caused us to die and ALT F4. I understand where I went wrong and now know that i should be recording at all times or have clips ready to save and continue to stay in the game, trying to contact an admin.

The police were out their car without weapons repairing their car under the bridge that is in-between pillbox and legion square.

Please quote the rule that you broke and explain why we have this rule.

C2.3 (combat logging). I believe that you have the rule to prevent people from ruining the roleplaying experience for others, which i sincerely do apologise for.

So how exactly would you respond if you were to be in a similar situation in the future? Also, how would you feel if someone did this to you because they thought you broke a rule?

I now know that staying in the game would've provided better resolution and regret how I dealt with the situation. So if the situation of the police not VOL'ing were to happen again. I would stay in the game have a body cam on and contact admins. 

If someone did this to me, I would be annoyed because they would be taking away my roleplaying experience .

do you agree to follow the community rules at all times and provide high-quality roleplay even if the situation doesn't go your way?

Yes i agree to follow the community rules at all times and provide high-quality roleplay even if the situation doesn't go to plan

I will give you a second chance this time, however, keep in mind that any future violation of our rules will result in a harsher punishment. don't screw it up.

Unbanned 

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back