What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Solution for everyone using NVIDIA Shadowplay that have this problem

Mike-Borris Vagin

Drug Lord
I guess Its not only me that have been annoyed by the NVIDIA shadowplay problem when u have to start the shadowplay manualy every time u start fiveM. This worked for me to fix it atlest. So hope it can help you aswell if u have this problem. 

Navigating to %localappdata%/FiveM/FiveM Application Data and open up the CitizenFX.ini and add this on a new line;

DisableNVSP=0

As @Lunar has pointed out in the comment on this topic ... If people are still having this issue after going to said location and altering the CitizenFX.ini file in %localappdata% directory

this could be because you are using a shortcut that has its application data stored in a different place.

Solution : 

To find the correct FiveM Application Data folder for the shortcut you use, simply right click on the shortcut you usually open and select "Open File Location." This should take you to the correct FiveM Application Data directory that you need to open and find CitizenFX.ini inside to modify with the new line "DisableNVSP=0".

Last edited by a moderator:
Works amazing! The hero we needed… 

Moved to Information & Guides subforum

If people are still having this issue after going to said location and altering the CitizenFX.ini file in %localappdata% directory this could be because you are using a shortcut that has its application data stored in a different place.

To find the correct FiveM Application Data folder for the shortcut you use, simply right click on the shortcut you usually open and select "Open File Location." This should take you to the correct FiveM Application Data directory that you need to open and find CitizenFX.ini inside to modify with the new line "DisableNVSP=0".

This worked for me after the first step did not stop my shadowplay from closing itself when I launched FiveM.

Back