What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

How Do i get past hal?

LLBROSKii

I have read every rule and still dont know what to type to hal, i suffer with dyslexia and struggling with reading so when you get asked Please read the rules and type exactly what is asked!.

in my head that is write all the rules to him, its taken me 10 hours and still don't understand this help please?

getting stressed... 

I have read every rule and still dont know what to type to hal, i suffer with dyslexia and struggling with reading so when you get asked Please read the rules and type exactly what is asked!.

in my head that is write all the rules to him, its taken me 10 hours and still don't understand this help please?

getting stressed... 
Copy the message from the statement (it is quoted in a different style in the message) and paste it into the chat and then send it

I have lots of experience in doing this, so I can't think of a better person to help answer this question

Last edited by a moderator:
The following sentence is what you need to type in the #Verify

I have read and agree to the rules

i think it seems to be bugged on my end as its still not worked... a shame really sounds like a really good server 😔

Back